That moment when....

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by WayneKramer, Jul 11, 2015.

1. Yes Him do not know why I couldn't think of that XD

2. That moment when a big bully shows up at your house with a bunch of rowdy friends and starts a crazy mosh party.
    ThaKloned and ShelLuser like this.
  3. ha, i did not even notice. oh well Others have seen it as well now. its no big deal. it is just a house in the waste really. As a matter of fact I pranked by someone here already. good stuff. thanks.
  4. So on my SMP2 residence I have an underground tree farm. I got tired of chopping down trees and nearly every time getting stuck in a tree top in the dark (then I could hardly see a thing!), and I was also not looking forward to using another residence (like my Utopian) because I spend plenty of time on mine (which also keeps the chunks loaded).

Notice anything strange up there? Well, that moment when trees (the leaves anyway) grow through glass:

I have no idea how this happened. At first I thought that I had to replace my glass wall, but apparently it all survived. Kind of amazing; sometimes I do have to cope with a tree growing through my ceiling and destroying some of my clay blocks (very sporadically; I changed my design accordingly).

So yeah: trees grow through glass? ;)
    Jelle68, MCSaw, 607 and 1 other person like this.
  5. This is normal. I believe they can grow through any non solid block.
    ShelLuser likes this.
  6. That moment when you get a 100 on a test, then you wake up
  7. That moment when...

... people are onto you :)

(with thanks to Tuque for giving me permission to share this :cool:)
    tuqueque1 likes this.
  8. So I just upgraded to Internet Explorer 11 (I normally use Opera) and decided to test it. Yeah...

That moment when MSIE adds a whole new gameplay to editing a post:

I wonder what icon to pick, maybe that X icon in the upper right corner ;)
    607 likes this.
  9. So, You've been industriously working away. Digging around, finding stuff, expanding your little mining operation to have storage units and crafting tables. There are secret entrances, (not really secret, just not real obvious) that you come and leave by. Days go by and no one bothers you or even seems to notice or care. Then one day, THAT MOMENT WHEN a noob (yes i do not use this word lightly) 1 hour and 37 min. old had followed me out to the area and must have been using the live map, (((or something more))) dug straight through the roof and landed behind me. This person said " I've been following you. I'm bored. You have a great place. Can I hang out with you?"

I asked if his res was done.... No I dont know what materials to use... and more like this. Whatever, I went back to business after locking my chests. I killed a spider and who came up beside me to get the experience??? My new guest. I would go to a part of the cave to work on, he followed me there to dig as well. And that was the moment when... I just left.
  10. That moment when your fighting momentus and you die...
    But he's no longer there but your items are. Well of course! He's obviously gone into stealth mode :p
    nltimv likes this.
  11. That moment when you want to get attention, but when you do... you messed up really hard.(or atleast somebody else)

Lesson: never be greedy :oops::(
    Vever do something that will hurt/affect someone else
  12. YOU DIDN'T MESS UP. You were just extremely clever.

That's nothing to be ashamed of. Really.
    SkeleTin007, HxCami10, Roslyn and 3 others like this.
  13. That moment when it's 10 PM, you should be doing homework, but instead you're on the forums.
    tuqueque1 likes this.
  14. Huh? This makes me quite curious :p
    ShelLuser likes this.
  15. That moment when you finally become Aladdin
  16. I might or might not have spoiled the new spawns surprise during the stream. Then corylovesyou(or coryamour) revealed it forum-wide... At the end i kinda ruined krysyy & Aikar's work surprise
    ShelLuser and 607 like this.
  17. Aaah! I actually didn't watch because I didn't think anything interesting would happen :oops:
    Well done! ;)
  18. That moment when the Empire does a status thing.

19. What am I missing? :p
    SkeleTin007 likes this.
  20. That moment when matching is the only way to survive
    ShelLuser likes this.