That moment when....

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by WayneKramer, Jul 11, 2015.

1. That moment when you finally get the respect you so rightfully deserve :D

On SMP2 I (ShelLuser) usually try to come up with the most silly and bizarre entry messages whenever I bring my alt online. This was no different. We usually ignore him alltogether, or sometimes make some silly comments back (never overdoing things).

But yeah, this time he got an audience ;)
  2. That moment when Momentus... Tries on a skirt!! :eek:

And I always thought he was so manly ;)

It's a bit hard to see, and I didn't have enough time to go around him (or edit the bush a bit) because I was also being chased by some creepers.

But yeah... This Momentus really cared greatly about his appearance. He even dropped his toothpick after we settled our disagreement! :D
    gladranger7, tuqueque, 607 and 2 others like this.
  3. That rare moment where a creeper actually helps you find diamonds:

Jelle68, gladranger7, 607 and 2 others like this.
  4. Oh well, today I blame the beer, Elfinpineapple and Shiyvah (seriously; after months the three of us could meet up again today, it was a blast!)

The moment when a (GRIP) probie goes full force.

Being a GRIP member isn't about being praised (but it sure feels nice when people are happy) but yeah... When Builder learned of me being busy with this issue he didn't wonder "maybe I can help?", he stepped in like a pro and helped out, worthy of a full fledged GRIP member. RaiinNL and me are both Dutch (notice the NL in his name?) so we started talking Dutch and joking a bit. Hey; when the situation looks nasty sometimes its good to joke a bit!

And while this situation totally went past me Builder did spot things. As dramatic (or cliché'd) as this may sound but Builder made me very proud to have him on our team today!
    607 and fBuilderS like this.
  5. Since I'm a spammer anyway :D

That moment when...

Special times!
    607 and Rhythmically like this.
  6. Awww, you break my heart :p
    ShelLuser and 607 like this.
  7. That moment when ShelLuser doesn't double post, nor triple post but sextuple posts!
  8. That's a word? xD
    Jelle68, ShelLuser and _FB_ like this.
  9. when you sell 2 stacks of diamond ore to azoundria and make 40k
    ShelLuser and HannahEB like this.
  10. I think sextuple is accepted by most text correctors... you can kind of make up any word like that, though, using numbers. What about... a centuple post? :cool:
    ShelLuser and HannahEB like this.
  11. lol xD
  12. That moment when your friend leaves his account unattended on EMC so you take control and spread positive propaganda about yourself :cool:
  13. Sounds familiar.... I mean nothin':D
    fBuilderS likes this.
  14. That moment when EMC tells you to look but you've been looking for ages and nothing has happened
  15. That moment when I wonder just how safe a safehouse is ;)

Jelle68, 607 and _FB_ like this.
  16. That moment when you have "a little" catching up to do:

Jelle68 and 607 like this.
  17. That moment that Maxims spawns right near the cave you had been spelunking XD (Thankfully i made it out of that one alive)
    ShelLuser likes this.
  18. No I mean the big guy however you say his name XD .
  19. Momentus?
    ShelLuser likes this.
  20. Momentus.
    ShelLuser likes this.