That moment when....

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by WayneKramer, Jul 11, 2015.

1. This is not recent, but I found it back and would like to share:
    For Dutch, I had to write a fictional letter. I got really into it and it got quite deep and emotional. That moment I realised I was addressing this to a fictional person who was never going to read or answer my letter...
    anyway, I think I still learned from writing it! :)
    ShelLuser likes this.
  2. Which is why Q isn't my drop key.
    That moment when you need to copy a build from single player to EMC, but Schematics isn't working.
  3. That moment when you make a poll about punctuation marks with your alt, TheApostrophe, and accidentally don't include an apostrophe.
    StoneSky, Dufne, 607 and 2 others like this.
  4. That sounds like a catastrophe.

Anyway, that moment when you fish out a rod that is 100% better than the one you are currently using:
    I starting out with an Unbreaking III Luck of the Sea II rod.
    cowland123 and ShelLuser like this.
  5. those awkward moments when your friends want to pull that one stray beard hair
  6. Thing is, LoTS and Lure completely contradict each other. Lure catches more fish, and the bite more often, and LoTS gets you more Treasure than junk when you catch something other then fish.

That moment when you finally finish designing an industrial chorus flower farm, only to think of a design that's 5x more survivial friendly.
    ShelLuser, 607 and StoneSky like this.
  7. ....you want to buy a leadership class Megatron but it comes with a lame repaint
    ShelLuser likes this.
  8. I decreased my chance of getting junk by 7.5%, plus the 3% from Lure, so that is 10.5% less junk.

Realistically, I am now fishing mostly Fish and Treasure and less junk. I guess that's good.
    607 likes this.
  9. That moment when Aikar forgets that he's working on the website of a Minecraft server and not the website of an Outback Steakhouse.
  10. So that's how staff members see reported posts. :p
  11. Yes, and the steak is raw when there are no reports. I thought this was common knowledge? :p
    cowland123, AyanamiKun, 607 and 2 others like this.
  12. That moment when you find a rich emerald deposit, and just as you're about to mine it, the wastelands reset on you for no apparent reason.
  13. Rich emerald deposit? They only spawn in groups of 0-2. :p
    607 likes this.
  14. Okay, if it's a diamond deposit then it's a diamond deposit. Emeralds are honestly hard to find.
  15. that moment when u find an sc of glass!

607 likes this.
  16. Looks like the toothfairy came
    AyanamiKun, ShelLuser and 607 like this.
  17. That moment when SMP2 can get "SMP8'ish" as well :)

We had a new player over today (Pamboy) who actually started building, chatting and joining us in having a good time overall. Then this happened :D

As usual I blame GripCEO who was being afk on my res ;)
    607 likes this.
  18. Good work at keeping our secret safe, they shall never know :p
    SkeleTin007 and ShelLuser like this.
  19. That moment you bite into an apple and the inside is rotten.
    607 and Rhythmically like this.
  20. That moment when shellys grow in trees ^.^

607 and StoneSky like this.