That moment when....

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by WayneKramer, Jul 11, 2015.

1. Ah, interesting! I had actually uploaded it to imgur, but then probably forgot to copy it or something went wrong while copying it or so. :p
    Egeau likes this.
  2. I tried clicking that message away twice before I realised it was in your image. :p

Well, Wayy back, it actually was possible to upload images directly to the forum, but I'm pretty sure it hasn't been for about 6 years now. :p
    Egeau likes this.
  3. That is very bright...

... why is that :p higher up than the others? What odd thing did I do now? :p

Let's try to test:

Aww, that didn't seem to work, sadly. How about this:

Nope. :p Here's the image I tried:
    607 likes this.
  4. Thou shalt be posted
  5. Wow, I was early with voting that day! :rolleyes: (normally I vote between 23:30 and 00:00 :p)
    Egeau likes this.
  6. That moment when you kill an enraged witch and get 5 redstone, 6 sticks, 1 potion, 5 empty bottles, 5 glowstone dust, 5 gunpowder, and a few more things, I forget what exactly.
    XD I was just surprised by how much it dropped lol
  7. Gee! And I thought this was a lot:
  8. Oops. :p (I know, I'm not nearly the highest :p)

Egeau and Stnywitness like this.
  9. Do reddit moments count?

This is over the course of roughly four hours... I guess one of my builds went front-page :p
    TomvanWijnen and 607 like this.
  10. Can we see it? :)
    LindenNZ likes this.
  11. Ahhh, yes, Reddit. That site that I refuse to join because if I would join it I'd probably spend way too much time on it. :p
    Egeau likes this.
  12. I just realised that it's been 3 months and 1 day since I was last at university... such a long time ago... :/ And it'll be at least another 2.5 months until I'll be there again... :/
    607 likes this.
  13. And I think it's not unlikely that it will be 14.5 months. :(
  14. You do? As of now it seems that there will be possibilities to go again coming school year. Most lessons will indeed sadly be at home, likely.
  15. That moment...

...when someone posts a meme, with the filename "MEME".
    Stnywitness likes this.

16. ....

It's been a while since I got one of those! Just teleported with a teleport sign to ontop of a structure of mine, and got kicked. I had been online for around 8 hours, mostly afking, until *poof* bye onlineness... :p
    607 and wafflecoffee like this.
  17. That moment...

...when you learn that pickles bounce, and there's a law regarding that?? :eek::eek::eek:
    Egeau likes this.
  18. That moment when something somewhere randomly decides that it doesn't like me anymore, temporarily....

And it's not like my internet wasn't good at the time:

It all started this time with my client suddenly not getting server side updates for about 10 seconds... :p
    607, Egeau, MoreMoople and 1 other person like this.
  19. That's like a ping pryamid
  20. It is indeed! It just suddenly starts going up fast, goes to some maximum amount (usually 1000-1500 ms), and then goes back down again... as to why it does that, I really don't know. :p
    607 and BennyBeltsjets like this.