That moment when....

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by WayneKramer, Jul 11, 2015.

1. Here comes me, who tries to give you tips for this:

You could try asking people (in it/entering it) where the train goes to.
    You could look at the destination sign.
    You could look on the NS app (:rolleyes:).

The signs on the train itself are often: hard to read, malfunctioning, broken, wrong, hard to find, etc, so I don't really use those. :p I'm personally a big user of app(s), after which I try to confirm my information by looking at signs (or asking someone if I'm really not sure). :)

That moment when: while cycling today towards Prizren in Kosovo, I realised that I haven't seen many trains and train tracks in like a week, while I have travelled a lot. That is weird for me, as an European. :p There are not many trains in the Balkans, unfortunately...
  2. I know how it works, Tom. :p I just didn't consider it. ;) I could explain the scenario but it's not relevant to this thread, a more general version made a stronger story. ;)
  3. I know you know how it works. :) Don't you think my post gave some useful/interesting information, and added a nice and genuine new "that moment when" too? :)
    607 likes this.
  4. Yes! It's unfortunate there aren't more trains.
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  5. That moment when you can't make it to the Purple People Party
  6. That moment when you're trying to join the PPP party, but your ping varies from 1000 to 5000ms.... >.<
    607 and Jelle68 like this.
  7. YUS!
    607 and TomvanWijnen like this.
  8. That moment when you accidentally create a cursed/illegal minecraft block because you were rushing that block combiner machine in your modpack.

9. That moment when Aya spawns in the event world :)

So I hopped online, to be followed by Aya, and suddenly I get comments about a Christmas tree in the wastelands. Turns out she spawned in the (or 'a') event world :)

I don't quite remember this so we looked around a bit (not trying to open or interact with anything, because that could be cheating) but... yah, this was kinda special :cool:
  10. Shel, you found khixan's Christmas builds :D

That moment when you can't decide whether or not to move and it's a deadeven split of reasons why and why not to move. One being anxiety and one being your knee is getting worse by the flight of stairs you do....

*sigh* my luck, again.
    ShelLuser likes this.
  11. Well, in that case, it would seem like either choice is good. :) It is tough, though. You always feel like one or the other must be optimal.

12. That moment when I'm wondering....
    • What the heck I've been doing when I filled this up
    • Most of all: how I'm going to pick up my auction... Aya, help! :D
    607 likes this.
  13. That moment when someone turns off a light that is connected to a power outlet that is connected to your computer that has no battery, so it just dies when power is disconnected :rolleyes:
    607 and ShelLuser like this.
  14. That moment when you spent 30 hours writing a college essay that you forgot to save and the computer gets disconnected and everything is lost.
    ShelLuser likes this.
  15. That happens to me way too much :rolleyes:
    ShelLuser likes this.
  16. That moment when your teacher talks for 2h and the says any questions
  17. Um, 1 hour is hard to conceive, but how could anyone possibly work on something for 30 hours without saving it? That's several days...
  18. True, 30 hours is a little bit of an exaggeration, but I have worked far longer than an hour on papers before. I know people who spend a couple days on them too.

That moment when you step on your cat's tail... :(:oops:
    607 likes this.