SMP8 Public Wild Utilities

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by khixan, Jun 16, 2015.

?

SMP8 wants ???

XP Grinders 144 vote(s) 46.6%
Iron Farm 60 vote(s) 19.4%
Gold Farm 52 vote(s) 16.8%
Guardian Farm 38 vote(s) 12.3%
Other (leave in comments) 15 vote(s) 4.9%
  1. Fe(II) was completely torn down so we could redo it with a new style iron farm. PupInAction started to rebuild it. Don't think she finished. I honestly don't know if anything is there right now aside from a giant stoned in pit.
  2. This is all I know . . .
  3. under the water are the iron golems killing spots, above the water there were supposed to be 4 floating islands with 2 spawning spots per island.

If you get there via the train tracks, the only remaining one is on your left when you come across the portal.
    Another one was to be a little be more in front of you still on the left, and the other two on the right, you can see the "holes" in the water were the golems would fall.
  4. I fixed what pup had built. DrMadFate had placed glass blocks blocking the villagers line of sight, though I'm not sure why: To protect the remaining villagers? Furthermore, I revived the poor infected buddy, and replaced the two that were dead, as well as adding lighting.

Everyone else here who replied faster than I has explained:
    Under the water = golem transport (mostly)
    above the water = golem spawning (incomplete)

Also waffle, thank you for showing it is working.

I do note one flaw: they do get stuck in the stone brick walls when spawning, which can lead to suffocation.... which can lead to loss if there's a lava blade on the fall.

If you need me on, poking me in discord is faster. :p
    UltiPig likes this.
  5. Is there a reason why the beacon at Fe(II) is a mining one instead of attack?
  6. Hey everyone, I know I said I'd be taking this over, but... Well, EMC has a lot of history, for me. Some of it's good. Some of it's not so good. I've been here since July 2015, I was 14. I'm 20 now.

Hindsight is also 20/20 and all that. What I thought was acceptable for online interactions when I was 15 is very different from now.

So, I apologize, but I won't be logging in anymore, which means I will not be participating in PWU. If you need assistance with block protections, you can provide staff a link to this post: any blocks of mine are free to be vouched for on my behalf in the wild worlds.

Good luck to the rest of you, and I hope all goes well on EMC 👌
    khixan likes this.
  7. I don't know what happened, but I hope you'll reconsider, I'm sure it can be fixed.
    wafflecoffee and UltiPig like this.
  8. This.. is random? .. I'm sorry to see this, but... ok, sorry!

Fred: Probably one of us PWU members forgot to put it back after the mining under fell we did last time. i think that's a khix thing to fix.
  9. Probably bc Corrupted dug a giant pit for it and we forgot it was even out there LOL.
  10. can I get access to change it? would be nice to have an attack beacon there
    khixan likes this.
  11. Sure, Corrupted or I can change it over. Ping us if we forget please!
    Fred_TWK likes this.