SMP8 Public Wild Utilities

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by khixan, Jun 16, 2015.

?

SMP8 wants ???

XP Grinders 144 vote(s) 46.8%
Iron Farm 59 vote(s) 19.2%
Gold Farm 52 vote(s) 16.9%
Guardian Farm 38 vote(s) 12.3%
Other (leave in comments) 15 vote(s) 4.9%
  1. If you're authorized to work on Hot Rods please pm. I got something for you to do to fix a problem.
    khixan likes this.
  2. First 2021 Update:

Fort Wort and Scream 4 Me will now have Fast tracks to them using soul speed 3 boots.

Where: It is located underneath the rail to Fort Wort.

The 35 second rail ride should be less than 6 seconds using this, and the 2+ minutes travel ride to Fort Wort is less than 30 seconds. (Speed 2 Potions will also considerably make faster this travel times as well)

This travel mechanic works best when TPS is high, so I do not recommend it if the server is under 12 TPS.

How to use:
    • Wear your SouldSpeed 3 boots AND Depth Strider 3.
    • Swim hugging the floor =D
    • Respiration 5 Helmet useful, but not necessary. Plenty of Bubble columns throughout the tunnel

tldr:
    • Old Travel time: 2Minutes
    • New system 28 seconds
    • New system with speed 2 boost. 20 seconds =D

3. Slvr has expressed interest in taking over PWU so I can concentrate on Build Team. Let's face it - I haven't had time to do much on PWU in the past 2 years.
    Take care of my baby here Slvr, and thank you very much. Hopefully you enjoy running it as much as I have! <3
    Rhycicles, Bissela, UltiPig and 8 others like this.
  4. 🥳

@Slvr feel free to bully me on discord if you ever need me brought back from the dead for projects
  5. HOLD IT - Why can't I bring you back from the dead? You like Slvr more than me? -cries- :p

Thanks Rhy, that is very sweet of you, appreciate it. :)
  6. Ay, will keep in mind :D getting my new pc chair setup tomorrow so I'll start drawing out plans and such then, so far I've just poked around the builds a bit and checked up on them, but like I said before will probably start with rebuilding Fe(II)

But yeah I'll poke the lot of ya on Discord when I got more details than that ;p