SMP8 Public Wild Utilities

Discussion in 'Wilderness Frontier' started by khixan, Jun 16, 2015.

SMP8 wants ???

XP Grinders 94 vote(s) 43.3%
Iron Farm 40 vote(s) 18.4%
Gold Farm 44 vote(s) 20.3%
Guardian Farm 32 vote(s) 14.7%
Other (leave in comments) 7 vote(s) 3.2%
  1. 3 Grinders Location: /Wild N
    You can take the overworld rail line with a minecart compliments of Ulti and Kat. The rail line is located at -128, -9977. It is a drop down tube in the water on your left from the end of the quartz path. There is also a road, or if you want to boat there, coordinates are -1271 and -9973.

Guardian Farm Location Sushi Drop: Come get your Sushi Drops! Wild N, go due west to just outside protected area. There is a rail down in the water. Drop straight down at -128, -9977. The rail stops at the grinders and then continues onto Sushi Drop. Or you can boat or ride your horse there on the new road to coordinates -1440, -10530.

Hot Rods - 4 Blaze Grinders
    Portal is located at Sushi Drop on the lowest floor. Look for the blaze rod pixel art on the wall of Sushi's drop floor and the ladder under it.

Fort Wart - Witch Hut Grinder and Drops
    Located along the rail to Hot Rods. There is a button that allows you to choose to go to Hot Rods or Fort Wart. You can also hop out of the minecart at the button stop and take an ice boat.

PIGMENTUS (XP/Gold Farm)
    Follow the directions above to the Grinders. At the rail stop, there is a red clay pillar with a ladder. Go up it and onto new rail line. Pigmentus is also on the way to Sushi Drop from the road. If you prefer a horse or boat, follow the road and you will see it.

Fe(II) - Iron Farm
    A horse or boat are the quickest ways to get there. Follow the road from Wild N. There is also a "pause" on the Sushi Drop rail if you prefer a minecart. It will let you hop off at Fe(II), or press the W key to continue onto Sushi Drop.

Nether Hunting Grounds: /nether and go due south over bridge to covered walkway. Run down walkway, and go straight in and up ladders. Have fun! This place is not safe at all, so plan accordingly for the nether. Originally done by Sgt_Pepper04, it's been completely revamped for even better wither skellie rates.

Slime Time: (Slimes, swamp mob farm - full kill for head drops, ice farm, and snow farms)
    Wild South, head SW to rail at 788, 11053. It is almost under the floating nether portal. There is a stone brick and oak arch over the rail entrance and colored wool. It is 1 block from the protected zone.
    SQUID DOOM! A squid farm so big, we broke minecraft a few times while making it. We had to stop adding water due to tessellating block errors. There is also another slime chunk out at Squid Doom that is smaller than Slime Time's, but is equally or more productive. This uses the same Wild S rail as Slime Time. Squid Doom is on the northerly path after you come up from the rail station. There are signs for all builds out there.

Dragon Slaying Arena
    This is at the main Wild End island. If you don't know the way out there, ask on smp8 town chat. Enjoy!

I ran into the character limit so the special thanks from first 3 builds have been moved to a new post in this thread.
    If you PM me in game and I don't respond, I'm AFK or I'm busy trying not to die. Leave me a message on my profile or in a convo please. Doing the best I can keeping up with you all :)
    Stay tuned for further updates if you're interested. Cheers all and thanks for being awesome! :D

I am adding this for the staff. I have had several mods mention it's hard for them to track these public builds and who is doing what where. If I have forgotten your name on this list anywhere, please PLEASE contact me to fix it! Thank you!

All smp8 Public Wild Utilities builds
    Ultimamaxx / UltiPig
    Kat (georgeashington, kaptrix)

-- MrGraywolf, Jadzia, MagisterDelerius, crazy_x_gamer, ShyGuyTheGamer1, CodyGraw, Deceptious, Cuto (formerly toto_style), TBird1128, tuqueque, and AyanamiKun have rights to make repairs for any griefing after staff has investigated at all builds.
    madidiot21 is learning the builds to join the repair and build team.

Sushi Drop
    ruari342 (and his alt accassinsteve), Qkazoo07, CatNapInn, Alex119ks, Jadzia14Forever, SeffyChan

--Keysnake242 added additional cave spider grinders out at Sushi Drop (EDIT: These may have to be removed unfortunately due to entcount concerns, but still big thanks to Keysnake for them).
    -- jay and monster for the sugar cane farm up top in ocean, and adding onto locker room #3.
    --ShyGuyTheGamer1 for the a locker room.
    -- xxGreenPandasxx, Labat1708, ScrOcraft, and BaadGamer for all the rail improvements.
    -- SageCreeper, Racer, and SparkleRose for the Stables at Sushi Drop.

MasterDude13, Qkazoo07, CatNapInn

Slime Time
    -- WayneKramer is authorized to make repairs after staff have investigated.

Squid Doom
    Deceptious, ScrOCraft, FriendyPig, codygraw101, Jadzia14Forever, CatNapInn, ShyguyTheGamer1 for water blocks, BountyCole for the floor and ice, crazy_x_gamer for the floor and ice.

Nether Hunting Grounds
    toto_style321 (now Cuto), Plebiasaurus, MrGraywolf, CallMeTower, BEK11, jhtk01, Gawadrolt, WayneKramer

Pigmentus (gold farm)
    WeirdManaico, FinalArc, MasterDude13, Jadzia14Forever, codygraw101, luigiluigi71, friendypig, Erektus, Crazy_TJ helps with repairs at Pigmentus (thank you!)

Kaja_the_pug, codygraw101

Barn at Fe(II) - EnderMagic1 and ru42lines
    TotoStyle, WitherTheRuler, Monkeyrancher, PeculiarPotato, GeneralWillikers, JediKittySC, EnderMagic1, ru42lines, tuqueue, SirTah, and BountyCole.

Hot Rods
    Fishcat, ArmaniBerri, FatAndyTheGreat, FlareonInAction, SparkleRose

Dragon Slaying Arena
    General (and Private) Willikers, Lil_Spartan_Cat, KeegsStar, rv203, ThaKloned, jhtk01, BEK11

Fort Wart
    ThaKloned, PrivateWillikers, Lil_Spartan_Cat, Jadzia, adrian1995, Lee1993, Paul1953, tuqueque, SealInAction, madidiot21, Keegsstar123.
  2. Great build thus far, another smp8 success. Thank all who was involved pics to come
    Tuqueque, Agennt and khixan like this.
  3. Where are these "Utilities" in the wild?
    Tuqueque and Agennt like this.
  4. Locations will be announced soon Shyguy. The nether fortress hunting grounds is already up at /nether, head south, follow covered pathway.

Zombie grinder is up and running. Cave spider spawners around the corner being done next! :D
    Tuqueque, Agennt and H00D like this.
  5. Best Minecraft Servers
    Best Minecraft Servers
    Best Minecraft Servers
    first images in the farm great work all. Thank you rdmaster, khixan,qkazoo07, masterdude13 and anyone else who helped, donations, builds, what a great crew smp8 has!!!
    ChickenDice and khixan like this.
  6. Update: 3 XP grinders are done and running great. We are just making everything pretty at this point, and adding safety measures inside. Stairs needed on the entrance, closing off death drops, etc.

The last cave spider spawner is a bit of a distance away, and getting there is a pest. For the moment, we're going to ditch making that last grinder and are instead concentrating on having the grinders open to everyone by Wednesday evening/night. I will be posting the coordinates in this thread then :)

Q, x7mx and I went to the monument and killed the elder guardians tonight. We'll work more on that too. That build generally takes 1 to 2 weeks or slightly longer depending on everyone's availability.

Thank you so much everyone for supporting this effort and all your help! If you want to help on the ocean monument build, please contact us. Cheers :D
    Tuqueque, Agennt, Mutavalli and 2 others like this.
  7. I am just waiting to touch base with Qkazoo, MD, H00d and Agent_Creeper. The 3 grinders and bed/chest areas are done! We will be open as a public grinder area today with 3 grinders to use out here! Woot :D
  8. I have an Ocean Monument already cleared out if you want to use it. I was going to make it public anyway.
    Tuqueque, Agennt, ChickenDice and 2 others like this.
  9. I love smp8
    Tuqueque, Agennt, Mutavalli and 3 others like this.
  10. Thank you wkramer! maybe a 2nd one? :confused:

The grinders are ready! They will open in a few hours :)

We've cleared the water from the ocean monument and started the walls and sand pillars woot woot!

Best Minecraft Servers
    Tuqueque, H00D and Agennt like this.
  11. you're using a texture pack that makes sand look like quartz?
  12. I use HDFlows, same one as Keralis usually uses. It makes everything smoother and crisper, less patterns. I have vision issues, especially in my left eye. It really helps me read chat and be able to see in Minecraft. Recommend for anyone with visual impairments. Other texture packs are too busy for me to be able to see anything clearly. Turns into a big messy blur, can't tell blocks apart or read chat.
    Tuqueque and Kytula like this.
  13. xD I see me not being able to sleep last night paid off,i was able to clear like 74% of the water from the inside last night
  14. Come join us at the new 3 grinders! We're about to open at 7PM EST (2 minutes from now)!

3 Grinders Location: /Wild N
    Coordinates are -1271 and -9973. You will need a boat to get here. It's all water.
    Drop down the cobble tube, there is water to catch you.
    Tuqueque, Agennt and H00D like this.
  15. a reminder to not crowd others while they are at the spawner,we left most of the surrounding mineshafts intact so if you are tired of waiting and want to go out to explore just go through the door and have fun(close the door behind you) ~ Please no tnt mining (coming from the tnt queen) as we do not want it to get too close to the facility,khixan will murder you if you break the spawners,or atleast the spiders will get you first.

- Q
    Tuqueque, ChickenDice, khixan and 2 others like this.
  16. Wish I was there
    Tuqueque and ChickenDice like this.
  17. All water has been removed from the monument! woot woot! Thank you all so very very much, this is awesome fast <3
    Tuqueque, ChickenDice and H00D like this.
  18. Well, we have guardians. And they are not dying with a 35 block drop rofl. Welcome to the pit of 1 hit kill death haha!
    Best Minecraft Servers
  19. i love my comment is in the screenshot
    Tuqueque and khixan like this.