SMP8 Public Wild Utilities

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by khixan, Jun 16, 2015.

?

SMP8 wants ???

XP Grinders 145 vote(s) 46.0%
Iron Farm 63 vote(s) 20.0%
Gold Farm 52 vote(s) 16.5%
Guardian Farm 39 vote(s) 12.4%
Other (leave in comments) 16 vote(s) 5.1%
  1. :) Here are some more screenshots of the farm:

2. I love the aesthetics to the build and everything.

If I were to donate rupees or items to this project, who would I direct them to ;)
    Tuqueque and khixan like this.
  3. We're all good thanks AmusedStew :) I think half of smp8 has come together to help build these grinders and now this guardian farm. Everyone has been super generous with both their time and donations! It's been a fantastic experience working with everyone <3

Also, we have a skellie spawner, and another cave spider spawner. More grinders coming soon!

Sushi Drop will be open to everyone in a few days. I'll do an event or something once everything is built. We're getting close to done it. Walls and floors, entry/exit points, chests, a few beds, and a boat dock are all that is left I think.

Thank you everyone for being super supportive of this build, and for being great people <3
  4. Well It's Beautiful Cant wait for the Grand Opening!!!
  5. Still Hard at Work
  6. Remarkable Work
  7. Looks awesome!
  8. A rail right next to the spawn now goes straight to the grinders and the guardian farm! :)
    Tuqueque, H00D, khixan and 1 other person like this.
  9. Would It Be Okay if I were to Build an Ice Farm Somewhere near the Guardian Farm? (In the Sky, of Course, since that's the only place in an Ocean where Ice can form)
  10. An ice farm near the grinders or the guardian farm is a great idea AverageWalrus. Do you mind it being a public utility since you posted it on this thread? Just double checking! Thank you for all your work out at the guardian farm :)

P.S. If you want a private ice farm on smp8, I can show you multiple snow/ice biomes out in our wild too.
    Tuqueque and Deadmaster98 like this.
  11. Of Course it Would be Public, you'd just need a silk pick
    Tuqueque likes this.
  12. Grand opening is in 30 minutes! Bring a minecart or a boat to reach Sushi Drop! Prismarine for all drop party style! Directions have been added to the first post of this thread. Thank you all!

We are also auctioning off 8 DCs of cobble at the grand opening in 30 minutes. Come on out please :D
    Tuqueque and H00D like this.
  13. Im so excited
  14. I'm the official Sushi Drop Lifeguard. :D
    Tuqueque, khixan and H00D like this.
  15. Anyone need help? I like designing and scouting out locations
  16. I have an engineering degree, if you want qualifications. lol
  17. Walrus wants help with the slime farm Peps, you should contact him :)
    Tuqueque likes this.
  18. Sparks made a trailer of SushiDrop, woot!
  19. I spoke to AverageWalrus today. The next smp8 public utilities will be an ice farm and a slime farm. He has scouted out a location good for both. Please contact me if you've any interest in building with us loons <3
  20. Here are some screenshots of the slime farm, ice farm, and the rail (which is finished) to the area. Please note that the farms are still unfinished. :)

Tuqueque, khixan and AmusedStew like this.