Player Notes, XP, Survival, Bug Fixes + more! 9/26/15

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Aikar, Sep 26, 2015.

1. Bumping this, due to extra info from edits.
  2. it appears some existing mobs did not inherit the 'autofix' that i did for players. I have to sleep now, so ill send another update tomorrow night to auto fix the unkillable mobs.

if you have an unkillable mob you really need gone, please ask SS for assistance.
    Luckygreenbird and ShelLuser like this.
  3. Oh Sweet Tasty Tacos 10 points for that post!:D
    khixan likes this.
  4. Awesome updates good job Dev team! Can't wait to see more!
  5. Thanks for the great updates once again Aikar (and the rest of the dev team ofcourse :p )

One question though: will turning off the spawning of minibosses also disable the chat alert and the sound for it. If not, could that be implemented (because other players in the area can spawn minibosses as well)? Because this happens very often for me:

I'm really scared to go to the wastelands now with headphones on. :eek:
    ShelLuser, khixan and Gawadrolt like this.
  6. very happy about the player notes, I am always forgetting where/how I meet people
    ShelLuser likes this.
  7. Thank you Dev team for another great update.
  8. just pushed fix for the other entities that were immune. everything should be back killable.
    Luckygreenbird likes this.
  9. Apparently player entities were invincible too. Damage Indicators said I had 0 health and my screen was shaking like crazy. :p
  10. Same thing happened to me last night after killing a Momentus. I thought I was going crazy... :confused:
    Nickblockmaster and PenguinDJ like this.
  11. Momentus is the culprit! I was fighting one, too. :p
    Nickblockmaster and ChickenDice like this.
  12. Fabulous job developers! :)
  13. /pnote add Aikar Avoid this man.
    607, CadenMann, ChickenDice and 3 others like this.
  14. k
  15. Poor Aikar! :p
  16. Bug-ception :p
  17. This update sounds awesome! Well, that sure explains a few things about XP / Token value, I was wondering if something was up but always ended up shrugging it off due to /diff settings and all (and at the end of a fight I was usually more concerned with securing my loot than I was with looking back at the fight itself).

I can't wait for my next mini-boss encounter!

It's hard to imagine after the previous awesome updates but yeah, the Empire really is still getting better and better :)
    607 likes this.
  18. Might still have some bugs with damage. I need to study it more and potentially just change it to a way I was considering initially.

Out of town today so I had to bandaid it as much as I could this morning.
    Luckygreenbird and ShelLuser like this.