New Forum Titles and Trophies!

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Krysyy, Aug 23, 2015.

1. is anyone ranked up yet? :D
  2. The new titles and trophies are coming soon. :)
    ShelLuser and TromboneSteve like this.
  3. Derp :)
  4. So I shall be a Distinguished Member. Nice.
    607 and TromboneSteve like this.
  5. True, but there are lots of ways to "farm posts" that are not counted towards spam. I don't use them, because I want my posts to be valuable. That doesn't mean others won't, though (examples include posts bids on auctions you know you aren't going to win, bumping your own threads, playing simple word games...).

Anyway, I don't think I should care too much. I'm not doing what I do here to get a title, I'm doing it to learn, help other people learn, have a good time, and give other's a good time.
    That doesn't mean I'm not interested to see who's rated as what, though.
  6. The diversity in titles will be interesting and nice =P
  7. 1000 is the new 218 get ready for the ultimate trophy competition!!!! Spam and like a lot, refer lots of people, and you could be the first to get to the... THOUSAND CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(+1)
  8. I hope that you're not making it sound like spamming is the way to victory... :confused:
  9. what i am saying is post alot over the years and you are VICTORIOUS i just needed it to sound as EMCish as possible
  10. I see this just went live?
  11. Indeed it has! I can see all of the new titles already... :D
    607 likes this.
  12. New titles seem to have been added, but trophies are being worked on now. :)
    Starpuncher and FDNY21 like this.
  13. All are added.
  14. 500 Trophy points, nice.
  15. Suddenly, a flood of trophies appear into my alerts :p
    607 and catwarrior7 like this.
  16. Do players need to log in for the new trophies to be applied?
  17. If you mean in-game, no. I got my 3 year trophy with only being on the site.
  18. I meant on the forums. (Noticed ICC still has 218.)