New Forum Titles and Trophies!

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Krysyy, Aug 23, 2015.

1. I still think the time trophies give too many points.
    I'm ranked as distinguished member now, with over 5000 posts and 5000 likes, which is quite a lot. Yet, if someone would create their account and then remain inactive for five years, they'll also be ranked as distinguished member. And I see that as a problem, as time discovered isn't really an achievement at all. Sure, staying for a while is, but even if you never log in again, you'll be ranked as such. And then, if you do once check, and find you're among the highest tiers of ranks, you might be a bit confused.
    I hope you understand what I mean.
    AyanamiKun, Hashhog, FDNY21 and 2 others like this.
  2. I am sure that someone probably said this already but it would seem with the new trophies, all of the former members of the 218 club are now Distinguished+.. xD
    technologygeek likes this.
  3. These damn hiccups.

Awesome, Great job!
    Starzival likes this.
  4. Maybe posting here will update my trophy list... I am still at the 218 club, but I qualify for more trophies. :D
    607 and jkjkjk182 like this.
  5. what are Trophy Points!!!? and will this update delete my res i won't be on for a while my laptop screen is broken so i have be voting!!
  6. Time spent, over anything else, was the highest in points in the old system and requires an entire year for a boost, that you cannot speed up. Yes, you don't have to actually post for that boost, but it says a lot that you've been a part of the forums for that long, regardless. This is why those points are so high. The title system is set up where you can't get over a certain amount with just time though.
  7. Just a forum thing. Your title says 'new member' at the moment, but by achieving goals like getting 1000 likes, etc, you can raise those points and get other titles.
  8. I have no idea what is causing a delay for some players. Mine was delayed when setting it up, but everything seems to have updated fine within 10 mins. I'll have to do some sleuthing to find out.
  9. Well, October 29 I will be at 4 years, so maybe that will update my trophy points. Two minutes after this post I got my 3 missing trophies. :)
    I still have a lot of work to do to get the post and like counts up there.
    Once Dragon Tombs comes out, I will likely have much more reason to post and chatter on the site. :D

I am still excited, even if Mojang is running with the idea in their own manner... I still feel the EMC version will be much better.

Looking forward to returning to Minecraft and EMC with renewed vigor in the months and years to come.

Until then, you will likely find me playing Ark: Survival Evolved on Steam. (I refuse to play online with idiots and griefers so I am still in single player learning and leveling up until I understand the game myself. :)
    It is a great early-access Alpha, much better than The Forest IMO...

Have fun guys. Going to my Java I programming class from 10AM - 430PM today.
    Sometime in the near future I will be writing my own mod for Minecraft to improve on things, especially with the 1.9 Combat Update which is what I was planning to improve for myself anyhow. :p
    607, PenguinDJ and krysyyjane9191 like this.
  10. Ahh, now I have to cancel my subscription to enjoy the new titles *) No, I won't, but was buffed when I got the last enhancement message. Good thing!
    ShelLuser and Twitch1 like this.
  11. i feel so loved thanks. ;)
  12. looks very useful its good ranks :)
  13. Legen.. wait for it.. wait for it.. (2 years later) dary!
    krysyyjane9191 likes this.
  14. i was wondering what this was...
  15. this is relevant to my interests!
  16. Wha? I just got my 1st Trophy and your Already adding New ones??? :eek: xD
    Chascarrillo, 607 and Twitch1 like this.
  17. Distinguished member reporting in :D
    Twitch1, Hashhog and 607 like this.