New Forum Titles and Trophies!

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Krysyy, Aug 23, 2015.

1. AlexChance hasn't been on for about four hours or so and is on 500 or so trophy points
  2. Now, that I think about it, I was on a hiatus from EMC around my 2 year, and didn't get the trophy until I logged in a few months ago. So, there you go.
  3. Possibly have to log in for it to register or it's just delayed.
  4. Awesome new touch to the forums! :)
  5. MRW I didn't see this post and was very happy when I seen this:
    Gawadrolt likes this.
  6. "People Pleaser" description has a wording issue, just a FYI. :p
  7. Looks like I'm known as Faithcaster the distinguished.

Always nice with some upgrades to the forum, keep up the good work!

EDIT: Trophy Points Leaderboards?!
    Gawadrolt, jkjkjk182 and boozle628 like this.
  8. Now I've got to work to become Elite >.>
  9. I feel like there is going to be an increase of post spam following this. Hopefully it will calm down though after a while.:p
    607 and hashhog3000 like this.
  10. I feel so oddly... inexperienced. Youthful. :confused:
    607, ShelLuser and FDNY21 like this.
  11. :DOn my way up... slowly but surely
  12. Woop, more trophy points and forum titles. Great work! :)
  13. Has any way been found yet to make Game titles and Forum titles co-exist? Maybe display the Forum title in Diamond Supporter Blue instead of saying "Diamond Supporter", for example.
  14. I posted the response on someone's suggestion post about it. Basically, not until we update XenForo and even then it won't be easy.
    jkjkjk182, Pab10S and FDNY21 like this.
  15. This was suggested earlier today actually, but the answer was simply that it can't be done because of how this version of XenFero works :( It certainly is a good idea, so if we could get that in the future then that would be awesome.

EDIT: Ninja'd.
    607 and jkjkjk182 like this.
  16. the supporters/staffs/teams don't get to show their new snazzy titles :( Still, pretty cool.

Also... shell.. calm down on the forum obsession you :p

As far as getting 10,000 posts, im pretty sure there are people already within 3,000 posts of that, iirc. 50,000 likes.... ugh lets see 8 months times 50 is... will I be dead? A very likable dead if so.
    FDNY21 and ShelLuser like this.
  17. 33 Years
  18. Meh, will just he getting into my prime then XD
  19. but, but, but... I almost finished the last chapter of my story :confused:

Still, I think there's some good news to be found in these new trophies. One of them is awarded when you've been on the Empire for 5 years. And I know that staff always does their utmost best to handle things in a fair way. SO... Guess they got no choice but to go on for at least another 4 years. Good times! :D
    607, Gawadrolt and jkjkjk182 like this.