New Forum Titles and Trophies!

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Krysyy, Aug 23, 2015.

1. The end is nigh'. :(
    Gawadrolt likes this.
  2. I admit, I screamed when I saw this.
    Starpuncher likes this.
  3. I screamed when i saw I'm getting more referral trophies :D
    cadenman2002 likes this.
  4. It's not supposed to be possible at this point in time. However, when the original trophies/titles we created, they weren't planning on needing these trophies. Now we need to give people something to shoot for =P
    607 likes this.
  5. Isn't making people shoot for 10,000 posts going to create a lot of spam? :p
    607 and ShelLuser like this.
  6. Just when I was about to earn the last trophy I need, you do this :(
    Gawadrolt likes this.
  7. That's the thing though...the rules haven't changed. Spam posts will be deleted.
    ShelLuser and FDNY21 like this.
  8. There's always going to be someone at that level of almost doing something. However, for a lot of us, we've been at 218 for ages...
  9. Well. This is quite an obstacle for my socially awkward self.
    Gawadrolt likes this.
  10. Do we have a time frame as to when these will be implemented?
  11. Likely within the next few hours or so. I'm being pulled away to go fold laundry and prep meatloaf. Then I need to double check a few limitations and start putting them in. =P
  12. One more question then,

When will I be getting my meatloaf?
    Patr1cV and Gawadrolt like this.
  13. I've been waiting for the new trophies for awhile, and the new titles are fantastic! Thanks TPTB. Now, I have to go check and see where I am at, cause I'm curious how far I have to go.
  14. 50,000 likes. Easy. :rolleyes:
  15. I think they made that one so new members could get a trophy as soon as they joined. :D
    Gawadrolt likes this.
  16. I can imagine there are a lot of these I won't get in my lifetime, and I'm always active on the forums.
  17. Oooh! new titles! It didn't take me all that long to get to well-known member :p
  18. Its pretty doable. All it takes is time and a little effort. I've been on EMC for approx. 250 days now and I'm on 2000 posts or so (more or less). That's 1/5th of 10k posts ;) So.... 250 * 5 = 1250days. Only 2 more years to go ;)
    607 and TromboneSteve like this.
  19. Yey! That means I'm an Empire Senior in 6 months? Cool :3

I can't wait to not get Legendary Member :p