New: EMC's Official Discord Channel

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Krysyy, Oct 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Same xD
    UltiPig likes this.
  2. That wasn't ever said. We always say never say never.
  3. smh u gave into the peer pressure :p

jk congrats im happy for yall
    FadedMartian likes this.
  4. Whoop whoop! Maybe I will engage in a conversation there... Once.... Maybe..
    UltiPig, jewel_king and Harp4Christ like this.
  5. That was not our response. It was "Discord does not offer features we desire", namely with organizing of channels.

Discord recently added categories, which solved that concern.
    The other concern was temporary channels, but upon rethought, they were not necessary with Discords style.
  6. Honestly had nothing to do with pressure, and more to do i'm doing server migrations, and migrating mumble wouldn't be "clean" and I said "we should just move to Discord so I don't have to worry about hosting it"
    TomvanWijnen, 607 and crystaldragon13 like this.
  7. Aka the 'Hey if we do this, I'll have less work' method
  8. A step in the right direction.
    crystaldragon13 likes this.
  9. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    crystaldragon13 likes this.
  10. I knew y'all would come around eventually... Glad Discord is offering the features you need.
  11. Yay!! Mumble is always so laggy for me for some reason but discord seems to work better so from my point of view .. Whoot!!! =D Also.. if less for Aikar then that means more time for real stuff on emc. =D Double win!! :rolleyes:
    UltiPig, __Devil_, JohnKid and 2 others like this.
  12. Yay! I like the overall setup of discord more too... It is prettier, and personally easier to use.
    JohnKid likes this.
  13. Hm... I had seen this coming somewhat, but not in the immediate future. I'd say perhaps late 2018.
    But there's no immediate rejection from me... we'll see how it goes, first. I'll be keeping an eye on this whenever possible, though! ;)
    ShelLuser and FadedMartian like this.
  14. By the looks of it, some strange looking stormtrooper had a Discord with Mumble :p
    FadedMartian likes this.
  15. Yay :)
    607 and FadedMartian like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.