Meet Blizz Ard!

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Krysyy, Dec 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *nods*
    cowland123 likes this.
  2. All of these "She got the idea from me" posts remind me of people claiming "first" on a thread or YouTube video. I assume they do it to make them self feel more special.
    607, Luckypat, ShelLuser and 3 others like this.
  3. :p I found a Blizz Ard, had to dig forever to find it, took a while to kill it while being repeatedly shot by skellies, finally killed it and got 8 snowballs, then I realized my difficulty was on 1 :mad: Curse you game! Or curse me for not setting my difficulty higher :(
  4. Pics, post some pics! :D
  5. I'm so happy with this XD!
    I was too excited to take picture and I broke my glass roof....

6. *Do you wanna kill a snowman...?*
  7. after finding my first blizz ard and chest, I haven't seen another one in six night cycles
  8. does it do anything? o.0

have you tried eating it? maybe it lasts forever and has effects of Notch Apple? o.0
  9. Searched for an hour in an ice biome and found nothing. >_< Better luck tomorrow, I guess. :p
    607 likes this.
  10. #GoldFarmIceSpikes :p
  11. I was there at some point, yes. :p That was earlier, though...
  12. Wow my idea of a snow golem got chosen. GG. Someone else may have thought of this also though.
  13. No... Take refuge people, it is once again that season, the frozen posts are returning :p but this one is funny so it's all cool :D
  14. no longer need to fill out the form, as I have now added a /tbuy avalauncher command. It will ask for confirmation, but will provide a simple buy command in game.

also made chests and blizz ard spawn a little bit more frequently (but still less than turkey)
  15. "who nose where this nose came from."
    ?*
  16. So......
    607 likes this.
  17. So did you put the spawn chance to 0.00000001 now instead of 0.0000000000000000001?
  18. I assume your question mark in this post is asking why the first "nose" is not "knows". Next time, it would probably be easier to just ask the whole question... But anyways, because the item is a nose and the word "knows" sounds like "nose", the word "nose" was used instead. Sort of like a pun. This may not even be an answer to your question, but it wasn't clear in your post, so hopefully this helps. :)
    607 and krysyyjane9191 like this.
  19. What is this from, the carrot?
    607 likes this.
  20. Woot, finally got one to spawn near me! Got the blue message in chat as I quickly checked the wiki for something. :) Unfortunately, I didn't find it in the end because it spawned underground. Does anyone have tips on finding underground Blizz Ards? I tried both searching for caves and digging down a bit and looking at the walls for a nametag, but neither of these methods worked. :p
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.