Look what the leprechaun left behind!

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Krysyy, Mar 17, 2015.

1. Thanks for this awesome update Aikar and Krysyy!
    crystaldragon13 likes this.
  2. I missed this thread last night. Will definitely have to get in on it when I get home today though. Thanks you for the new promos!!!

It does say the following:

You can get one by typing /promo potofgold for the next week or so.
    You can also find them at /shop for 15k rupees a piece.

I am wondering if after the promo time frame is over if it will be taken out of the shop. If so, this will still make it a limited time collector's item.
  3. Yes, once the /promo becomes unavailable, it should become unavailable at /shop. :)
  4. you da best!
  5. *wonders if they got kicked for flying. :p
    crystaldragon13 likes this.
  6. When does this promo end?
  7. It says in the OP...

It will be gone from the shop after the promo is over too.
  8. It won't be worth as much then...
  9. This won't have a big effect on the price. It will probably not go down.
  10. actually, not being available anymore for free(or at /shop fro 15k) will probably increase the price on it...
  11. Just curious, why doesn't empire make its own skins for their promos? Like, the pot could be a bucket with actual "gold" in it.
  12. That requires a resource pack which would have to applied to every cauldron ever made.
    Or if you wanted a seperate cauldron, it would require a mod and it would not work out.
    607 likes this.
  13. And 1.8 makes using different data values trickier too.

Essentially, it would require a resource pack, which ultimately we can do, i know theres a way to force resource packs w/o asking the user, but that then also greatly adds to the workload of adding a new item. We don't have a dedicated designer :p
    607 likes this.
  14. *hides the baby zombie and green paint*
    607 likes this.
  15. Do the Pots of Gold actually run out of gold? I have no idea because I can't get on to find out right now, and the wiki doesn't say anything about it.
  16. I don't think so, its like the Haunted Head or the Headless Horseman's Mask, except with gold nuggets instead of Haunted Candy.
    ShelLuser and 607 like this.
  17. Okay. Thanks for the answer! So it is true that ShelLuser is a troll...:pjk