Look what the leprechaun left behind!

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Krysyy, Mar 17, 2015.

1. Hah, don't worry about it... wasn't gonna bring it up and sound petty or anything. Just glad to see it in-game.
    (For reference, the original suggestion was here.)
    Double-Edit, looks like I completely missed HashHog saying the same thing earlier in that very thread. Great minds really do think alike.

And Aikar - glad to hear you remembered the Nose too, I was starting to wonder when we'd [spoiler redacted].

EDIT:
    I am kinda curious though, SkyDragonv8, what suggestion did you mean?
    Dwight5273 and hashhog3000 like this.
  2. Well there goes the gold market ;)
    cowland123 likes this.
  3. Ooooo a shiny thing that gives me shiny things! I love it! It may be a little late now, but Happy St Patrick's Day everybody ^_^
    crystaldragon13 and hashhog3000 like this.
  4. On after another a few days later! And cool story to go with it, Thanks guys
    crystaldragon13 likes this.
  5. Its funny because this didn't come out on St. Patrick's day for most of the world :p
  6. Mwahaha! I will rule the world with my gold nuggets of "epicness"!
  7. ha, ha, beat me to it ;) I just pm'd then figured "maybe I should read the thread" :)
    607 likes this.
  8. Krysyy, didn't I hear something about you saying "I'm going to be in vanish 24/7 now unless I'm in events"

So this story is.. Irrelevant :p
  9. I actually think that went 'I'm going to be vanished before events until they start since you guys/gals all ask me the same question a million times that has been answered in the announcements and I'm always last minute checking things.' One can only multitask so much...
    crystaldragon13 and ShelLuser like this.
  10. Netherspleef SMP1 - Starting in 10 minutes!
    T AwesomeBuilder33: Wooh
    T SEPTHEKID: Yay
    T Sweetcutey: Aww I gtg =[
    T RandomDude: OP ME
    T Faithcaster: Go me!
    From Noob: whn it starting?
  11. This is actually pretty sleek. The first promo I've encountered which can be used without leaving any mark on it. So you can drain the gold then sell the unlucky pot of gold to someone else :)

Still, is that announcement really meant to focus our attention on this promo or does it read between the lines that we'll be able to find the original pot somewhere out in the forests? With only 9 SMP servers out there where each has a huge wasteland, that should be easy enough to find :D

Anyway, thanks for yet another promo. If this keeps up I'll need to build myself a promo chest :)
    607 likes this.
  12. :rolleyes:
    crystaldragon13 and ShelLuser like this.
  13. WOW Thanks right when I need a lot of gold!
  14. YAAAAAAY! Baby horses forever! Also invincibleness in PvP until I have to log off! Best. Promo. EVEER!
  15. Pics?
    Details?
    Thanks.
    ShelLuser, 607 and crystaldragon13 like this.
  16. Wow, this is awesome! Happy belated St. Patrick's Day to you all, and thank you for the great promo! I too love the back-story. :D

Please keep posts on-topic in threads. :)

I forgot about that thread! So many memories from those days. It is nice to see a St. Patrick's Day promo of any sort spring into existence, especially one that I apparently wanted at some point in time (even if I later forgot I wanted it). :p
    ShelLuser and crystaldragon13 like this.
  17. Krysyy is the leprechaun we better catch her.
  18. as soon as it came out you bought like 36. Guess you stocked for a while :D
  19. I got you!
    tomijo95 likes this.