Look what the leprechaun left behind!

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Krysyy, Mar 17, 2015.

1. Dangit! Missed it
  2. I am yet again set to grinning at the creativity --> awesome back story! for the & omg!! :eek: what a jackpot of a promo.. and caring for and about the server and all of us who play here in the community. Why go anywhere else? <3
    Thank you!!!
  3. Wow, awesome! Thanks so much for the promo item.
  4. Oh it leaves a mark alright. Try stacking it back into the unused pots sometime. ;)
    ShelLuser and 607 like this.
  5. Hey, the leprechaun didn't "leave behind" the pot of gold. He simply cannot move it, as it sits in a holy place--you two merely decided to "steal" the holiness of the pot of gold! (no wonder it can only give gold nuggets--it no longer sits in a holy place!)
    <.<!
    Chief_McCloud likes this.
  6. News on EMC today: The price of gold dramatically falls due to a promotion that will destroy the gold economy as we know it xD
  7. Thanks so much marsh.
    When I get back on I'll pay you 15k.
  8. I think I bought too much of these :rolleyes:
    ChickenDice likes this.
  9. Your telling me lol
    607 likes this.
  10. YAY new promos! hallmalughyaQ! :)
  11. Cha Ching
  12. Have you SEEN the gold farms that are out there....this barely makes a dent
  13. I have a question. Lets say one day you get 45 nuggets from a Pot of gold, the next day will you still get 45 nuggets or does it change?
  14. It's random every use. And you all should know by now I put serious thought into balance :p

Do the math.... ;) These are nothing compared to gold farms.
  15. But when everyone gets a portable mini gold farm that works in town (I think)...
  16. How do you make one of these "Gold Farms?" (gets info, runs away) (For some reason, Teenage Mutant ninja turtles music playing in background) God help me :(
  17. I wanna know how the heck you coded that...
  18. MASSIVE Nether portals and EVIL drowning / burning / KILLING machines D:
  19. I talk to much...
    toto_style123 likes this.