(Suggestion) St. Patrick's Day Promo

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by Ice_Lightning99, Feb 23, 2014.

1. For St. Patty's Day I suggest a super potion.
    Name: Irish Ale
    Lure: For the true Irishman
    It should be a potion w/ Swiftness, Regeneration, Fire Protection, Strength, Water Breathing
    • These would last 12 hours- because its so strong
  2. How about a nausea potion instead :p;)
  3. u see nobody would want that
    KillaSpartan5 likes this.
  4. I suggest like a luck potion that has all the potions combined and it lasts like 4 times as long as normal ones do
    KillaSpartan5 and Qwerty189 like this.
  5. Or a renamed potato..
  6. Hahaha *knee slapper
  7. ^this if im drinkin ale, i dont wanna see straight afterwards, let alone run around or swim.
  8. First of all, we have plenty of promos, and I really don't think we need any more. Second of all, if we did get a promo, a potion of poison (so it's green) that gives a nausea effect but no poison effect would be really cool. :p
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  9. That comes the day after...
  10. Not if you drink everything you have in the morning and don't get anymore later :p
  11. Yush

Yush

Yush

Yush

Yush

Yush

Yush

Yush
  12. I don't think a promo is required for every holiday. I think major EMC events or things like New Years.
    cddm95ace and hashhog3000 like this.
  13. How about you take a nausea potion and rename it with an anvil and sell it instead of putting our busy admin/owner in turmoil?
  14. How about a potato named famine?
  15. We should have a potion that gives nausea and speed II. :p
    smile3 likes this.
  16. Yes. Just yes.
    Bro_im_infinite and Torian42 like this.
  17. Ya but then that would be REALLY boring lol
  18. Following promo ideas:
    Irish Ale (Green Nausea potion)
    Gold block promo
    Cauldron (Pot o' gold, maybe similar to haunted head only gives a gold nugget every 24/48 hours or something?)
    _jeb/green sheep (special lored rainbow/green sheep)
    OR
    We could just get the ability to disguise as a slime, creeper, or zombie for the day and not make another random promo. Though I do like that Pot O' Gold idea...
    L3A8 likes this.
  19. How about we take all the potatoes, and push them somewhere else!
  20. That Idea.. Might just be dumb enough to get us all killed!