let's talk about skyrim!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by batmegh, Nov 16, 2014.

1. What better way to celebrate a victory than:

Stealing Ulfric's clothes and ragdolling his body with a cheese wheel

and blasting your men away with a shout
    Shadow_Dcord likes this.
  2. Where in the world did you get a spell to levitate things? I gotta say that it's truly ridiculous, kinda like that insane Daedric Lord I just ran into.
  3. Telekinesis Spell Tome
    Shadow_Dcord likes this.
  4. Where you get one of those?
  5. I love when their head gets stuck in a wall and the body colliders turn themselves inside out trying to get free.
    *flop... flop... flop... jitter-jitter-jitter-SPAZ!* and literally everything in the room flies around like a poltergeist making love to a hurricane.
  6. I decided to try and play skyrim for once, it was rotting in my steam library, I also started a video series because why not.

heres episode 1, all I did was install mods, episode 2 is uploading rn, it has actual gameplay in it, I would really like feedback! and tips because I suck at skyrim
  7. I believe the spell tome is in Redwater Den. It's a location you'll come across naturally if you play Dawnguard on the Harkon side.

In other news I forgot this thread existed even though I've been playing a worrying amount of Skyrim recently, will share soonish probably
    Shadow_Dcord and 607 like this.
  8. I'll have to check it out once I defeat Alduin and move on to Dawnguard.
  9. I love this game, I have been playing it so much. I have already made 6 episodes, 5 and 6 are uploading rn but if you want to see how good I am with a bow, then here;

(Ill stop posting my video's now sorry, just want some feedback because I have no idea how to play skyrim)
  10. The first video was fairly boring to say, so then I skipped to the second one. The second video had lots of ambient background noises and you kept breathing into the mic, there was also no in-game sound. In the third video, the in-game sound was a lot louder than your voice, which in turn took away from the video a bit. However I heard less ambient sounds.

The idea itself isn't bad, though your commentary could use work, as it felt balmd and you need to find that balance of both your voice and game audio for it to be done effectively. I would suggest lowering the in-gane sound down enough so it doesn't go over your voice in fights.
    607 and TheCrimeLime like this.
  11. Thanks, I fixed all the issues so far, in my newer video. I just need to try and make it more entertaining

I shall get to episode 1000
    Shadow_Dcord likes this.
  12. How come dragons are so easy to kill? Also that mirack guy stole my dragon soul I needed :mad:
  13. You're not even 20 yet. What you're facing is nothing more than the weakest of giants, they're powerful, but a cake walk. Also I wouldn't worry, if you fast travel a ton, you can likely get a dragon to spawn or just go to a dragon lair.
  14. Ahh Skyrim. Such a great Game. One of the first things I remember doing in the game was performing the first divorce ever. By shouting my wife off the edge of the throat of the world. xD I thought it had worked even though she was an essential character and therefore couldn't be killed. I didn't see her around for almost two weeks in game time. Then one day I came back to Breezehome and found her stirring the cooking pot and looking at me as if nothing had happened. I was honestly shocked when I saw her there.
    Shadow_Dcord and 607 like this.
  15. I've been playing some more Skyrim lately and changed the theme of my character again. However, this time the only thing I changed is that I use heavy armor now, as I'm working on a dark paladin themed build. I'll share it with you all soon.
  16. I play Skyrim one specific way:
    Rules:
    .No Melee Weapons
    .No Magic
    .No Heavy Armor
    .No Sneak Killing When Possible
    .Only Use the Zephyr Bow
    .Only Use Auriel's Bow for any boss fight
    .Max Archery with all perks unlocked
    .Wood Elf
    .Only Put Points into Stamina and Health
    The result?

Because Zephyr fires the fastest of any bow in the game, and because the final perk for Archery increases draw speed, you will be going around like Keanu Reeves just mowing down people with a ridiculous amount of arrows, doing more damage per second than a Daedric Bow.
    Shadow_Dcord likes this.
  17. Its been a while, but I've been off doing random things in the world of Skyrim. Since I last posted one of these, I've become a werewolf, saved the world from those dreaded Thalmor, angered 3 Daedric Princes, became a vapire hunter, and worked on my custom build that combines tanking with necromancy and restorative magic.

Time for a celebration. Cheese for everyone!

This bandit was asleep, he didn't wake up on time however.

A dark and ominous forest where an ancient blade of pale lays, guarded by a lady whose skin is just as white.

A friendly memeber of the Dawnguard was chosen by me to be sacrificed to Boethiah.

Me and Lydia now at 32. I'm wearing a full set of ebony using the Ebony Mail and Masque of Clavicus Vile (which I just got) instead of a regualr helm and chestpeice. Lydia is using full Carved Nordic armor and a special shield.

Next up is to slay Alduin and stop some vampires from cauing an eternal darkness, ain't that fun?
    607, _Devil__ and Kephras like this.
  18. Bethesda be ready to announce Skyrim on all these platforms...

~iPad/iPhone
    ~Playstation Vita
    ~Nintendo DS + 3DS
    ~Apple Watch
    ~Microsoft HoloLens
    ~Windows XP Edition
    ~PS5 Edition
    ~Pip-Boy Edition
    ~Microwave Edition
    ~Roller Coaster Edition
    ~Rock Edition

...all before they start working on Elder Scrolls VI

Here is a list of all the different types of Skyrim you can buy:
    (The Elder Scrolls V:...)
    Skyrim
    Skyrim Legendary Edition
    Skyrim Collector's Edition
    Skyrim Special Edition
    Skyrim Nintendo Switch
    Skyrim VR

[Expansions for other games]
    Elder Scrolls Legends: Heroes of Skyrim

Now don't get me wrong, I love Skyrim. One of my all time favorite games. Although I don't need to be sold the game this much. Although it makes Bethesda money and hopefully they use that money to make TES6 a great game (since people predict it will be released 2023)
    ILTG likes this.
  19. That would be very interesting, as the last game released for DS was released over two years ago. :p
    ILTG and benthebobjr like this.
  20. What an adventure. For the past 56 hours, I've been running around Skyrim, learning, doing, and working to stop Alduin. And I've done it. This has been one of the most amazing RPG experinces ever and I can't wait to see what else is in store for me on this crazy place called Tamriel.

Peace is needed if I'm to stop Alduin, so peace I bring.

A dragon reveals to me where Alduin is after being captured in Whiterun.

The final fight begins where the souls of heroes are found, 3 who have agreed to aid in the absense of Lydia.

Alduin is defeated and all is now safe. Paarthurnax tells me about what Alduin once meant to him, then I had to make a choice I will never regret.

All is fine in Skyrim, or is it? This will be the last chronicles of my journey throughout Skyrim. However, I want to thank you all for motivating me to buy and play this amazing game! It's been such an amazing time and something I'm thankful I didn't pass up.
    Kephras likes this.