let's talk about skyrim!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by batmegh, Nov 16, 2014.

1. FOR THE LOVE OF GAWD THIS IS BEAUTIFUL

2. Did all you Skyrim addicts also have a look at Enderal?

3. LOOK HOW FREAKING CUTE HE IS

4. if it wasn't obvious that i FINALLY loaded my skyrim remastered full of graphic mods, well... it should be obvious. HOLY CRAP I LOVE THIS GAME
  5. how can we be so sure about that
    battmeghs likes this.
  6. Hrm... if only there was some way we can confirm her undying love for this game? *Looks up* :rolleyes:
    battmeghs likes this.
  7. I made an Imgur post with a few of my screenshots from the game, some of them include spoilers so click the link at your own risk: http://imgur.com/a/v7Ofy

(Also none of my screenshots were taken with visual enhancing mods, they were taken on the special edition though)

Here are a few don't include potential spoilers.

Codygraw, 607 and battmeghs like this.
  8. I have no time to play anything else but Minecraft. I take that back. I do have a couple games on my phone that I play.
    All this game talk is getting me nostalgic. I need to buy a Super Nintendo off Ebay and play some Yoshi Island or Get A 64 again and go Go Carting with my main main man Wario.
    607 likes this.
  9. i, megh, have an undying love for skyrim.

forever and ever and ever will you be my number one love.
    Aracerer likes this.
  10. battmeghs, have you ever played your setup of skyrim in VR? It must be breathtaking.
  11. i don't think skyrim is VR compatible.. and who the hell has $800 for a VR kit. LOL
  12. [*] Skyrimed
  13. There are mods :]
  14. So since this seems to be the official Skyrim thread and I was thinking about buying it with all the DLC on Steam, I wanted to know if it's worth my 43$? I typically like RPGs, so I just wanted to ask people who play it if they think it's worth it.
    607 and battmeghs like this.
  15. It is definitely worth it. You can have a lot of fun without any of the dlc. With the dlc it's twice as fun. Then there's the mods of course. But if you wanted you could always wait for it to go on sale or for steam to have a big sale on games. Then you wouldn't have to pay as much, but still get a great game with all of the bonus goodies that is the dlc.
    607 and battmeghs like this.
  16. it is 100% worth it.

if your pc can handle it, buy the remastered!
  17. Well I can run the non remastered version, which is all I really need. Looked at some reviews, read a bit into the lore, and it seems like I'm going to grab it on Wednesday.
    battmeghs likes this.
  18. fantastic! share your adventure here please! :D :D :D
    607 and Shadow_Dcord like this.
  19. I will. I'll make sure to screenshot my first character and post it here.
    607 likes this.
  20. Has anyone ranted on the Blades yet? It's a long thread, and I'm not sure I'd find it if I tried. I hate them almost as much as the Thalmor.
    Carbonyx and synth_apparition like this.