Introducing The EMC Games!

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Mar 6, 2014.

1. I have seen you shoot ghasts, you NEED to sign up for archery :)
  2. Yay! Firefloor here i come :) So pumped!
  3. k
    607, Mirr0rr and Kells18 like this.
  4. So pumped, I'm doing all events except horse racing and PVP
  5. You are forgetting about the Silent but Deadly SMP3.
    bloodra1n and QuarterStop like this.
  6. BTW, I'm also doing pig racing.
  7. If something comes up, no worries. The application is just to get a feel for number of people for each server.
    You don't even know =P
    If you read the horse racing calendar details, it says that horses will be supplied.
    Uniforms are server color leather armor with white pants. Final contestants will have them supplied.
    Flags are still being decided.
  8. *looks at archery at parkour* give me the medal already man :D
  9. If we find that we wanna enter a diff event, but we already did the form can we do another
  10. You can edit the form. However, Krysyy said that it was more to gauge numbers rather than actual sign-ups, so if you just show up you should be fine :)
  11. Th
    thx
  12. I'll do pig racing, I just need to find a villager and a good pig (and a pig racetrack for practice)
  13. first one to apply for emc games (before she created this thread) lolololololololl
  14. I am so excited for this suddenly. Had to try to figure out what I want to do besides Archery, Villager Tennis and Ender Pong. I really want to click them all but that would be greedy lol.
    Chris_Flo likes this.
  15. I'm guessing that's the place surrounded by bedrock in smp8 by my 2nd res
  16. Will it be special medals, or just plain Diamond/Gold/Iron blocks?
    I guess that decides if this is an EMC event, or a krysyy event ;P
    Nickblockmaster likes this.
  17. This looks pretty cool :D
  18. :) cant wait for this to start!
  19. What time zone is this in?
  20. With this now added, I assume it will be hosted by a different server each time with a new style for each server?