Introducing The EMC Games!

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Mar 6, 2014.

1. I live in Australia and my time zone is 5:00AM on the day of qualifiers any chance I can have my time to qualify moved?

Thanks Krsyy
  2. Can do. Let me know a time that works for you and I will try to be available. Keep in mind I do have to sleep though =P
  3. lol xD yeah I figured it out after I posted, i was lagging and couldn't tell but i turned water animation off and it helped a whole lot
  4. Only 3 people participatin on smp5 I hope I get past qualifiers, will there be a broadcast a few hours before it starts? Also I live in Toronto is the time stated on the calendar the same time zone as the one I'm in? Cuz the calendar shows nothing about which time zone :/
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  5. I think it shows it in your time, but idk. My time it will be at 1pm cdt so go from that....
  6. Ok thnx Krssy so for me it's about an hour behind my time, so on the calendar it says 5 PM in CST?
  7. lol
  8. Hold up, the list showed that there were 3 people competing for smp5. Now there are five, and qualifiers are yesterday. What happened? Did I not qualify?
  9. Your at the top of the list for smp5 :S
  10. But if 2 extra people got on the list just yesterday, then does that mean I didn't qualify? :(
  11. They weren't there to participate seeing as they do not have a time and I do not remember timing them so you are still in i believe.
  12. Ok thx:D
    Kells18 likes this.
  13. Foot race is next, gl guys
    PandasEatRamen and kevdudeman like this.
  14. Yeah I'm gone that weekend. But just that week end
  15. The Arena will be finished tonight. You will be able to practice from then on, and for a good time, you WILL need to practice.
  16. When wil official results be in for the foot race?
  17. Later tonight. Got a few people that need to run. (scheduling conflicts)
  18. Krysyy.... I have camping tommorow so can I go like a little late? Thanks! Oh yeah only If I
    golddigger221 likes this.
  19. Oh ok any idea of what time tonight?