Introducing The EMC Games!

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Mar 6, 2014.

1. Added a link to the current participants list.

If your name is in a different color, it means there are scheduling conflicts. Pm me for more details.

Also, please go through and check that i have you scheduled for the correct events. I am only human after all.
    hashhog3000 likes this.

2. Wewt Thanks! I'm a goldfish and totally forgot what all I picked.
  3. A lot of people did lol.
    List updated. I'm heading to bed.
  4. Thanks so much! :D And Panda, don't be afraid to be a goldfish. Goldfish smile back, and that makes me happy.
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  5. Yeah, but the ones that smile back usually end in someone's stomach…
    hashhog3000 and PandasEatRamen like this.
  6. And the ones that don't get trapped in a glass prison until they die. I'll take the one that laughs in the face of death, thanks. :)
    PandasEatRamen and penfoldex like this.
  7. Go smp9 :p may the best server win!
  8. Lies, staff aren't human :O
    607 and PandasEatRamen like this.
  9. Go smp4! So excited to play if I get to do any of the events I signed up for. Good luck everybody!;)
  10. Only 3 days until the opening ceremony. Time to get serious!
  11. Updated the sign-up sheet. =)
  12. Are we still allowed to sign up? I saw this too late, I really want in to the parkour tournament a few weeks from now. Is it possible that this could still happen maybe?
  13. Can't wait till the archery event. And good luck to everyone. But more importantly have fun, play fair. :)
  14. Just apply lol. You can apply up until the day of the qualifiers. Though applying in advance helps me plan things a bit more...
    FirstJugBurgerz likes this.
  15. i cant wait! But i have a question... Can you i advertise my business?
  16. rent a tent if u want to get your business publicity
  17. kk. how much is a tent?
  18. pm krysyyjane9191
  19. how do u pm people (if u r wonndering y im asking questions is because im kindof a neww player)
  20. pm.emc.gs/krysyyjane9191
    607 and B4DMAN5IMON like this.