Introducing The EMC Games!

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Mar 6, 2014.

1. click on here name under the avatar and then click start a conversation
  2. I assume you apply by just putting your name in the google doc? I did try that once, but I don't think I was able to type my name in. Feel free to prove me wrong though and send me back to my noobish ways. :p
  3. there is a form to apply :p
    (EDIT) Here:
    http://bit.ly/1ibH8Wk
    FirstJugBurgerz likes this.
  4. where do you practice?
  5. In the OP there is a link to a calendar that tells what days practice is and where. It's kinda tiny so I'll blow it up :p

6. If you don't apply now can you join later?
    Also, can you watch the events going on?
  7. anyone can watch the events, you have till the morning of the event you wish to participate in to apply (the saturday of your event)
  8. Can't wait! Not sure I can make it to the parkour(I love them!) So that's a little sad... :( But oh well...
  9. Got some video of the opening ceremonies. I have to reinstall my editing program, but it should be up sometime tomorrow :)
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  10. May do a whole series on this at www.youtube.com/theorangepup but I may miss a couple of weeks so if anyone could record for me when I am away, I will appreciate it very much!
    (Does anyone have some footage of the opening ceremony that I could use?
  11. I recorded the whole opening ceremony so you can link my video when I publish it.
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  12. ty!
    607 likes this.
  13. I finally got around to applying...Thanks for putting up with me as a late entry kryssy.
  14. Can we maybe move the parkour? I can't make it and I really want to go. But you don't have to I was just asking. It's all cool if not.
  15. When will we know who is in the parkour race?
  16. If you sign up you are in qualifiers.
    adondrabkin likes this.
  17. Are you gone all that weekend? I can maybe have your qualifier separate if needed.
  18. I have a small complaint like I don't wanna complain i feel horrible when I do so but on the horse race track at the finish line the way the webs are place no matter what path way i take my horse/donkey is too fat to fit through them i dont know if maybe legs sticking out can catch it or what but it seems i get stuck in them even if im going right down the center. Has anyone else had this problem or is it because of my lag and i end up hitting it im not sure?
  19. You arent supposed to make it through without hitting a few, but the trick is to not hit too many...