Introducing The EMC Games!

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Mar 6, 2014.

1. It's probably named diamond/gold/iron blocks (I hope there's lapis and emerald block too)
  2. Sounds fun
  3. ITS GONNA BE AWESOME (and fun :p)
  4. Is this CST? It says 1-5 but i wasnt sure exactly what time zone... Anyway, This is an amazing Idea, I am probably going to try, but I suck at a lot of these things...
  5. PvP, Archery, and Parkour, please don't fail me now. :)
  6. SMP9 FOR THE WIN!!!!!
  7. Whooo! Finally something on smp8! (I'm excluding KotH cause.... it takes no skill. Plus dunno if it's finished...)
    SMP8! SMP8! We shall win this for Mother Russia!
  8. I won't be able to make it to the opening ceremony, will it be recorded in Video? If not would someone please agree to tell me about it later?
    I want to come for that, but I have a previous engagement.
  9. I will be doing my best to rcord all the eventa but may be limited to what ic an due to snowmobile season ending soon.
    Seffychan likes this.
  10. yes you are right but sadly there are not emerald and lapis block medals we will be just giving the first three people the medals like most sports events :)
    607 likes this.
  11. March - July.... Longest olympics EVER
    607 likes this.
  12. yeah we gotta do the qualifying to give everyone a chance and we will be doing the final straight afterwards so we can modify the arena for the next event and not keep on having to change it.
  13. The calender is your friend guys, it even tells you when qualifiers(Saturdays) and the server face off finals are (Sundays if you hadn't guessed)
    Seffychan and xothis_dwarf like this.
  14. So does it show the time in everyone's relative time zone?
  15. True, I would like to know what the times would be in Ontario.
  16. Yay!
    Too bad I can't come for any of them
  17. This is an EMC evebt run by krysyy.
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  18. That means the winners will be getting custom EMC gem blocks that they can sell for 500k to any collector... Mmmm.. ;(
  19. Anyone can sell any item for that price, it depends on the market as to if it will sell though. Maybe blame the collectors for having that monetary capital available rather than krysyy for adding some fun to the community.
  20. Just trying to point out, that the previous events with Block of Clickyness/Voter's Block and such have earned people thousands of rupees, that a normal player would have to work for..