Introducing The EMC Games!

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Mar 6, 2014.

1. yeah I tried to think of a bronze but we have to use diamond, gold and iron which is better as it suits Minecraft more
  2. When will we find out the contestants?
  3. I have applied to be a contestant for smp6. Let the games begin and may the odds be ever in your favor. :p
  4. But now how do we know at what times they are?
  5. Go Smp6!
    There's a calendar.
  6. Then again, does the calendar show the times in the time zone the person looking at it is in?
  7. 607 likes this.
  8. Let's hope I can attend Archery :) Anyone else sign up for it? *sharpens arrows*
  9. Me :D
    5chris100 likes this.
  10. For those who want to do horse riding but don't own a horse, is one provided for me? Also, wouldn't having BYO horses be unfair?
  11. They'll be provided so people are on the same playing field/evenly matched.
    607 likes this.
  12. Aw, can't come ;( I hope I'll get to know what happens though.
  13. When is it, which week, idk when it is because I want to do a lot of the events! They look awesome!
  14. look at the calander
    607 likes this.
  15. beware for those in horse racing, I am a master at it. GO SMP5!!!
  16. We'll see about that... :D
    FDNY21 likes this.
  17. Update: I have received 106 applications for the games. I can't wait for the competition to really heat up :)
    xothis_dwarf likes this.
  18. The question is which server is the best? :)
    Good Luck
  19. I am going through the applications and making a google doc to showcase who is signed up for what event so that everyone can see. If you haven't applied yet, please do so.
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  20. I can't make any of the events though :(