If EMC were a school, and the players were classmates, what would they be like?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by 72Volt, Jul 10, 2013.

1. SkyDragonv8 was that one unpopular student, he would often try to set up a shop around school but failed. When he finally adopted a very successful business, he realized that the bills have not been paid in months, the bank demolished his shop and built a new one in its placed. Ever since then he has been in a feud with the bank and it even caused him to get suspended from school a few days. To this day, he has remained unpopular.
  2. Cordial_Pie is a very lazy student yet she gets decent grades and likes to tease the teachers and so forth. She takes many art classes and likes playing jokes. She also has a lot of "followers" because if they leave they know that she will hurt them.
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  3. For Smp2, to put it short.

There would be a lot of kids going to the principle and into detention!
  4. Not sure what I would be....
  5. I bought a Pokemon card for 2 million dollars (dragon egg ;) )
  6. I have a light disc.. Welcome to class, you're on the blue team.
  7. Lol tron reference much?
  8. Well, his avatar, skin and signature all deal with Tron... \o3o/
  9. And this is why I like to be Captain Obvious sometimes ;P :p :p
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  10. What would I be?
  11. One of the most hilarious things I have seen in a while.

Also, I thought of another one!
    AlexHallon was one of the older kids. He hated the school's no fighting policy and organised fights all the time after school. One day, he said he would leave the school, and raged about how the school only had capacity for 60 students per classroom, where other schools had capacity for 500 schools per classroom. He is presumably in a vegetative state, from a fight in one of the schools where fighting is allowed.
  12. kevdudeman-Runs through the halls saying whatever he wants with no consequences and no hard feelings.
  13. I'm the teacher that has a class that is not required, but everyone takes it because it is fun. /hope
  14. You're also the teacher with the pink purse, a Labradoodle, a hairstyle which you pay immaculate attention to, and attitude.
    /sass
    battmeghs, cddm95ace, jtc0999 and 5 others like this.
  15. brickstrike likes this.
  16. anything for me?
  17. 607? He's the guy that's quiet most of the time. Shy, scared to make friends, maybe. He talks alot normally, and has lots of energy. But, when nobody says something, he won't start a dialogue. He will help people when they ask him, but he'll not get the idea himself to ask if there's someone needing help. He can't stand lies, and is always honest. And straight. Sometimes, he doesn't understand that he hurt somebody. He offended someone, and was rude, but he didn't know what was the problem. Maybe, 607 isn't that social. 607 likes to give things to people, and maybe gives sometimes to much, to people, that make abuse of it. 607 is just a normal boy, maybe a little bit autistic
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  18. Congratulations you just won...everything...ever...we can all go home now.
  19. JackBiggin was the classroom pet of Room 1. After years of listening to the kids do work, he started learning. Now he teaches room 1.