If EMC were a school, and the players were classmates, what would they be like?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by 72Volt, Jul 10, 2013.

1. You mess with the brick, you get the strike.
  2. Yeah! I got in the story. Although, I changed my mind and said I was only leaving the servers not the forums.
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  3. Generic "You don't say?" pictures aren't really funny anymore.. :/
    Nfell2009 is the shady kid with the big trench coat, who sells fake watches and phones to other kids before running off.
  4. xD
  5. You're going off topic and trying to hard...

D1223m was that kid who was really popular with the other kids in classroom 3, and then just disappeared.
  6. runtaylor is the kid that gets the ifunny and facebook poplar pages fun photos and posts them :p
  7. I have three words to describe what I would be: White and Nerdy
    HylianNinja likes this.
  8. JackBiggin must be the Hall Monitor that takes his job seriously but has some accidents by talking too much and then le lunchlady [SYSTEM] freaks out on him and somehow expells him.

As for me I am homeschooled...
  9. Fixed it for you :p
  10. Interesting....
  11. Piepie is the most popular person which the power is in her head and her body.
    She can beat up AlexChance if she wanted.
    brickstrike likes this.
  12. wat?

Cordial_pie is that girl who says something in a conversation, and then leaves.
    brickstrike likes this.
  13. O Wut Am I :p. Cordil_Pie Is a Evil Nice Person Who Eats Pies All They Long. And Then Does the Shift 8 warz With me Lol
    battmeghs likes this.
  14. You're trying to hard, spamming this thread that isn't relevant, and that isn't even how you use that properly.

Faithcaster could be AlexChance's rich brother, that is jealous of his fortune and fame, but still conquers the school.
  15. Oh I have one for heyaroo.
    Heyaroo is that girl that is always happy and listens everyone. She understands other peoples views and hangs out with her friends like sonicol1 and Jcplugs after school.
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  16. Qwerty189 and PortalShoo2er are the beacon brothers
  17. Maglex is the kid who was nice to everybody, respected the other students, and was willing to help out anyone with their homework, but then one mysterious day, he moved.
    o0_Jetfire_0o likes this.
  18. Great to know! Not try to be mean, but you kinda spammed this post with 10 posts that are not ...... necessary( ! took me a minute..) to The thread
  19. LZBZ_DW could be the kid that gave away all this school supplies and lunch money, and then moved away.
    o0_Jetfire_0o and brickstrike like this.