If EMC were a school, and the players were classmates, what would they be like?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by 72Volt, Jul 10, 2013.

1. You perform top of your class in Religious Studies, of course!
    battmeghs and jtc0999 like this.
  2. <3
    supereskimo likes this.
  3. So I guess I am the person who can't stop digging holes in the ground?
  4. Well what I really meant is after school I GO to New Republic
  5. image.jpg
    I feel like I'd be this guy.
    john4s13 and mba2012 like this.
  6. Fair enough, then.
  7. Moose was that one teacher who wasn't at school often as other teachers, but when he was, he did lots of work. Not only did he build fantastic things for the school, and once tricked some students into thinking that he was the principal.
  8. Apparently, at this school only the people in the diamond grade are allowed to use TNT.
    Maybe for a good reason.
    But nothing so far really outlaws creeper abusing creeper mining.
  9. Write it! :D
  10. I'm just worried what someone could write about me!
  11. Sweet Explosion is a new student at the school. He has been going for a few weeks now and has a lot of new friends.
    Though... He has an obsession with cake and explosive experiments...
  12. One problem... I'm a guy...
  13. Sweet has an odd obsession of going to darksuperlord's house and shooting arrows at him
  14. Let me fix that for you.
    EDIT: And it's done :p
  15. I never actually shot them :)
  16. Green_Mystery was one of the out-of-touch teachers who tried to be hip and rad and with it to connect more with his students! Unfortunately marital problems made him go mad and so he was sent away for a while to deal with his psychosis. But he has returned, straightened out, because he misses his students and all the wonderful things he and they used to do together. He can only hope that he'll still be as respected by his peers, even with his teaching license revoked and after a prolonged absence. :)