If EMC were a school, and the players were classmates, what would they be like?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by 72Volt, Jul 10, 2013.

1. I was actually just going to put that :p

I am..... well? I don't know what I am :p
    penfoldex likes this.
  2. Who looks like this:
    Da Sasseh Smoocheh.jpg
  3. What do I look like :p
  4. I have two problems with this...
    First, my brother was never a moderator. If he was, I don't think he wouldn't be.
    Second, this picture makes me look like I'm upset or something fripperous like that. I have more free time and more time to be free, and I am no longer obligated to play a game I don't even like.

In fact, the only thing I miss is being able to see deleted posts, which is kind of moot because I view like three threads a week these days.

In an effort to stay on topic,

Barks87 is the guy who promises things he can't deliver and then runs away when it catches up to him.
    Malicaii12 is the one everyone picks on, for no reason other than that he's there.
    Dark_Liz is confusing to everyone. We're not quite sure what he is.
    AusQB is always right, so he graduated a few years before everyone else and went on to "bigger things."
    The_Drifter92 made a fortress of pilfered construction paper, only for Jeremy to rain on his parade. Not only was his career ruined, even his fortress got soggy.
  5. Lol I'm a ninja teacher. I dont understand why you say people were sent out of the school for not liking me...also you forget about when I punished IcecreamCow for being mean. I made him take a millisecond detention =) Oh and I spilled the beans on logging into the teacher database where we discuss our punishment scheme...

Now what about Mr. Moose?
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  6. I apologize. Is this better?

Edit: Also, I meant to put you, not 1800. Sorry, but they're easy to mix up.
  7. Terr could be the mysterious kid... The one who doesn't show up for school one week, and has no explanation..
    o0_Jetfire_0o likes this.
  8. I know what I'll be.....I'll be that kid that you always see in the corridors but never actually talk to :p
    brickstrike likes this.
  9. And major of time is being silent and usually stares on his table or maybe even takes naps in middle of school break time.
  10. I am a humble guy who sells random things.
  11. I leave for a week, and i come back to this.....
    I don't dare think who i would be :p
  12. Nu....

Well then, penfoldex is that kid who keeps building hot air balloons in the yard...
  13. mba2012 likes this.
  14. The crazy kid who accidentally blew up the classroom during chemistry class :p
    Edit: And made the school close down for a week due to the giant crater in a part of the building.
  15. I must be that guy who was gonna open up a mega locker in the halls but failed to do so, so I am just having fun with my friends at school. :D
  16. And you are one of brickstrike's twins xD
    I feel like so many people use my face :p
  17. And then some of the teachers have gave me detention. Blah blah blah. I am in a after school program called New Republic too. I also help people get blocks and I get money. :D
    brickstrike likes this.
  18. Oh I forgot, I'm also the really nerdy teacher that gives extra points on tests for answering random Doctor Who trivia questons correctly... :D
  19. Don't be ridiculous, ICC would never endorse the NR as an extracurricular activity, it's a society run for and by students, famous for a complex hierarchical system. :)
    mba2012 likes this.