If EMC were a school, and the players were classmates, what would they be like?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by 72Volt, Jul 10, 2013.

1. Just like you, accept you stayed
  2. I'm the teacher that got fired for "undisclosed reasons" that still watches the playground from a distance and occasionally gets arrested.

Could be worse, though. I could be Roja22, the guy who graduated and then was never heard from again.
    jtc0999, ninjaboy5656, 72Volt and 9 others like this.
  3. Can someone do one for me?
  4. And I started fresh. ;D

roblikescake could be the other rich kid, that was a brother of AlexChance and Fatihcaster, but he turned out to be the kid who pranked the teachers, and the students, and he was finally expelled.
    o0_Jetfire_0o and PenguinDJ like this.
  5. Ill still like you. :p
    runtaylorun1 likes this.
  6. lol Here is a better one for you...
    Crazy1080, once a teacher at the school. He was found to be stealing school supplies out of the closet in the staff lounge. When IceCreamCow fired him, he decided that crazy could still work at the school, just not as a teacher... So IcC gave crazy1080 a job as the librarian. Never to see the day light again... But, all the students love to talk to him :)
    Jcplugs likes this.
  7. Not attempting to be rude but no one likes spam.
    There once was a boy who spammed and liked to push the limits. After a while lots grew to dislike him and some sided with him. He scammed someone and was banned. Thats where he fell....

Don't make the same mistake.
  8. Geez were you trying to keep the name a secret :p
  9. :p

MileHi- Administrator that no one knows about, everyone thinks his JustinGuy but no one knows....
  10. I like yo, you just went "get popularity" over board
    You like Green and have had 4 years of Education at EMC university ( 100 days equal 1 school year :p )
    runtaylorun1 likes this.
  11. no one has said anything about me. hmm........
  12. I wonder what I would be...
  13. KingGeorge3rd was King George the 3rd :p
  14. i'm very saddened that i'm not loved enough to have been mentioned at all. (heartbreak)
  15. battmeghs is the girl who has Batman posters all in her locker and is always wearing Batman tees.
    607 and battmeghs like this.
  16. can i always have a cape on and batman ears? :)
  17. Meghs was the girl in which she had tons of money but nothing to do with it, she then bought a huge hotel to swim in the ponds, owns her own multimillionaire company, and moonlights as a woman in a mask, but instead of Batgirl, she has an odd obsession with cross dressing as Batman.
    battmeghs and brickstrike like this.
  18. No, they would be confiscated probably :(
  19. Another nice thing.
    Your answer to every question is not "Why So Serious" in a meme.
  20. Darksuperlord was that one kid that people didn't hear from too much, but was usually agreeable towards things.
    He has a strange obsession with one of the older students, Jcplugs', cats Leroy and Jenkins. He would completely ignore Leroy despite Leroy's best attempts, and completely spoil Jenkins. He also helped jc in her modern art piece.

Dark likes to slap people with raw fish from the cafeteria, and grow trees in the school basement, he also seems to really enjoy chemistry class, and claims that his creations are potions.
    brickstrike likes this.