Halloween Town, Vaults, and Trading - 10/30/16

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Aikar, Oct 30, 2016.

1. sounds great. sad I've got testweek this week, I will probably not be able to do a whole lot...
    607 likes this.
  2. Ok some updates went out

fixed a bug where changes to your res perms may not of saved
    made it so you can not throw candy where a lot of other candy already is piled
    items in event world despawn in 1 minute
    added alert for when you receive the rupee reward
  3. I've been so excited to see this update come together bit by bit and can't wait to get munching on some candy! :D Happy Halloween all :3
    Nickblockmaster, CDJS and FDNY21 like this.
  4. This looks awesome! Happy Halloween
    jhtk01, Nickblockmaster and CDJS like this.
  5. This is great!
    Nice job!!
    Nickblockmaster and AnonReturns like this.
  6. Awesome updates here, the vault and trade updates are neat! Happy Halloween to you all! :)
    jhtk01, 607, Nickblockmaster and 2 others like this.
  7. It all sounds good.
  8. I played it this morning and it is really great. It was an exceptional idea you had and the town is really cool. You guys are wonderful builders! Whoever made that house that is elevated really did a wonderful job. It all must have been a lot of work. Thanks for it.
  9. Time to farm candy
  10. Couldn't agree more.
    Eviltoade likes this.
  11. You can while killing push mbs outside the /halloween area and you cannot get to the drops anymore !
  12. trade is pretty epic :D
  13. I noticed a few times when trying to kill some of the mobs, they will randomly disappear. There a way to prevent them from despawning once they take damage?
  14. So don't do that :)
  15. No, kill them quickly!

Hint: theres a way to know when mobs spawn
  16. I really like the vault changes; it makes it a lot quicker to navigate them. I'm quite curious to try out the trading addition, it looks pretty interesting.

Addition: The maze was very nicely done, I had to actually install optifine to see what I was walking into; without it, I would have never find my way out.

Nicely made town guys! :D
    Nickblockmaster and Eviltoade like this.
  17. fireworks XD
    nuclearbobomb likes this.
  18. So who won the picture bannef contest thigy
  19. Can we no longer drop candies?
    And get our points up?