Halloween Town, Vaults, and Trading - 10/30/16

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Aikar, Oct 30, 2016.

1. No, when you give candy to someone you get one point and the receiver gets one point, and you get given a candy :) so as long as you have one candy, you will always get a new one after giving one to someone else.
  2. This is just a little suggestion, maybe the mobs which spawn could give you a point if you kill them, as there is a finite amount of people but these mobs can spawn anytime and then the mob spawning could be decreased so there isn't a huge amount of points being given out.
    ShelLuser likes this.
  3. I actually like this idea, it can take a looooong time to get 150 points for the mask.
    nuclearbobomb likes this.
  4. Mob spawning is tied into other town events so we won't go changing them. The game is not 'who can stand around and grind mobs all day.'. It's designed to have everyone interact with others, as you would interact with your neighbors when going trick-or-treating. If your SMP is a little quiet, you can go visit the other SMPs and meet new people =)
    607, ThaKloned and God_Of_Gods like this.
  5. *cough cough* SMP1 *cough cough*
    607, Kytula, Tuqueque and 3 others like this.
  6. SMP1 seems to be the most popular right now if you wanna go trick or treating :p
  7. Also, will haunted candy be reactivated or no. It's very useful for the buffs it gives and it not working kinda sucks.
  8. Okay i understand, thanks for the clarification :)
  9. You cannot eat it while your health is full.
  10. That makes sense-ish. I suppose. Won't question it.

11. Literally unplayable.
  12. Will the top 10 people get special items? Sorry if it's been asked and answered :p
  13. Someone should increase the population limit on smp1. :p just sayin
    Kytula likes this.
  14. Neat Update! Trading system will be pretty useful...
    607 likes this.
  15. I hope so. The only downside to it, is that you can't chat with it open. The intent is that people agree on a trade before it is opened up :) Making a perfectly safe way to exchange items without the issue of, who makes the first move.
    607 and ShelLuser like this.
  16. When does Halloween town event end?
    ESSELEM likes this.
  17. Maybe add some "buttons" which tell the other guy: Other person request more, or other person request less. Something like that, so like a communication system as you said
    ShelLuser and chickeneer like this.
  18. That's an interesting idea! Like some toggleable buttons on the bottom indicating a few preset 'messages'.
    I really like that idea. :)
    607, ShelLuser and Tuqueque like this.
  19. Aikar what did you do to utopia?
    Themoglover likes this.
  20. Sound the same as when you screwed up the hostile mob path finding. Where if it went up to 300 hostile mobs trying to path find the server would just crash.