Empire Minecraft updates to 1.5.1!

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by JustinGuy, Mar 23, 2013.

1. ATTENTION!

We will be turning derelict protection policy back on this Friday, so if you or anyone you know HASN'T been on EMC since the 1.5 update, make sure you sign into a server or let them know to do so by the end of Thursday. Those who were requesting residence resets for players longer than 10 days old will be eligable for manual resets at this time as well, so make sure to remind us after Friday. Thanks!
  2. WOOT!

Btw, gratz guys on getting EVERY server full of claimed residences! There's not a single free one on any server! (Utopia doesn't count)
    mba2012 and jkjkjk182 like this.
  3. lovely, I have my eyes on a res opposite mine :)
    rather luckily, my res is surrounded by derelict players lol
    amanbush and mba2012 like this.
  4. Very excited as well! Smp 1 and Smp 3 Res's here I come!
  5. Once the wastelands have come online some people will be out in the old wilderness filling holes and repairing. Fixing things in the Nether is a harder job as it difficult to spend any time in the open there on account of Ghasts.
  6. Nooooo i missed the rupees...
  7. Wow! I think I'm gonna come back to build a factory vanilla-style. :D (After the exam)
    AlexChance, ACInc, mba2012 and 2 others like this.
  8. When is the Wastelands coming out?
  9. Probably once they get the bugs under control.
    alsomnis and mba2012 like this.
  10. One month later.. still no Wastelands.

*Waiting impatiently*
    607 likes this.
  11. It will be out when it's ready.
    607, mba2012 and jkjkjk182 like this.
  12. And while you have been waiting impatiently, they have been working hard for a month to bring and create a quality feature.
    607 likes this.
  13. "Good things come to those who wait."
  14. It's been a month? Woah... I thought it had been a week or two :p