Empire Minecraft updates to 1.5.1!

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by JustinGuy, Mar 23, 2013.

1. it really is
  2. whoah....
    you will have a purple name next, just you watch lol
    mba2012 likes this.
  3. That would be hilarious
    especially if it was on april fools day
  4. Okay, for the interest of on-topicness;
    jk and me were both joking
    I don't really think you will have a purple name and you missed the greytext on jk's post
    I actually think that impersonation others like that is very old and has been done far too many times already.
    mba2012, penfoldex and jkjkjk182 like this.
  5. Agreed
    JackBiggin, AlexChance and jkjkjk182 like this.
  6. Right, whoever you are, deliberately changing to that account just to reply to me was rather expected.
    JackBiggin, mba2012 and penfoldex like this.
  7. Yes, yes it was. I should do it more often.
    mba2012 likes this.
  8. im so glad to have this efficent staff running the servers... i ve seen much worse ones on others,of course cant mention the names.
  9. Thanks for the kind words. And I know what you mean by other servers, that is why when I wanted to play Minecraft online I searched for so long and just said screw it I am hosting my own lol
  10. Oh my god its JUSTINGUY!!!
  11. No it's not. It's a creeper with a baby. :p
    jacob5089 likes this.
  12. Well, I could try finding a new server to play...

...but EMC has nice people in charge, has some sweet features, and is generally awesome. So why would I want to find a different server?
    mba2012, jacob5089 and JackBiggin like this.
  13. Oh. IT CAN BE BOTH :3
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  14. I absolutely LOVE this server! Mostly because of the AMAZING staff and the super nice community!!! If this server had those staff members that didn't do anything, and the chat was always filled with cursing, along with everyone wanting to kill you, I would have deleted this server a long time ago.

Awww yeah! 134th person to post on this topic!
  15. A previous server I played on, the staff were rarely on. Pvp was allowed, but I didn't like it. People kept killing you in the wild, even if you didn't do anything to them. They had a playershops area, but they abandoned the idea and deleted the area, making me unable to build anything that was protected. By the 1.3 update, the server had gone downhill in terms of staff efficiency. By 1.3.2, the server changed the name to a name, with pvp in it making it officially a pvp server. By 1.4.2, the server was completely shut down
  16. Says there is a new update, I'm assuming it's bug fixes
  17. Never mind, it was a visual bug
  18. Thanks Justin!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  19. But it has the dot :D
  20. I would like to thank the staff for getting the update out as fast as possible.