Empire has updated to 1.8!

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Aikar, May 5, 2015.

1. 9 months later and we get an update...
  2. Woot! ( from my dying phone)

May newsletter will follow tomorrow. It's just got some holes to fill =)
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  3. I just want to day that I think you did a good job balancing the Villager mechanics.
    crystaldragon13 likes this.
  4. well we don't go off of vanilla time :p It's only really been about 5 months since 1.8 was first released for multiplayer.

First of that being super buggy no one wants to touch, next 3 my day job time period, then past month working on getting back up to speed and the update.
  5. Is it just me, or did my purple aikar and purple krysyy heads become normal aikar and krysyy heads?
  6. Mine are no longer shiny.
    Ultimamaxx likes this.
  7. Hmm, Mojang must of removed the shiny effect when they made it actually show the head image in the inventory.

Nothing we can do about that, but the lore still shows right?
    607 likes this.
  8. 607 likes this.
  9. I KNEW IT!!! XD

You all held out on me! :)
    PetuniaFigtree likes this.
  10. Here is a picture of a purple Aikar head I have...it is just a normal Aikar head now.

:( my purple krysyy head became a normal krysyy head
  11. My lore still shows.
  12. Was yours placed? A pig head I had placed somewhere got renamed to its original name: MHF_Pig
  13. Another little behind the scenes pic <3
  14. Who is that creep in the lower left?
  15. It has never been placed. EVER.

Pics:
    http://imgur.com/a/ZLn37
    Is this meant to include villagers? Because they're spawning as babies too. I can understand things like cows and pigs, but I think villagers should spawn as adults.
    Kephras likes this.
  16. I guess all PLACED renamed/lored heads have been reverted back to normal heads... :(

This is definitely bothering me more than any other bug there may be...
    607 and AmusedStew like this.
  17. Thanks to all the staff that helped get 1.8 onto EMC! :D

…come to think of it, I don't even know what's in 1.8 given I've only been playing on EMC. Exploring time. :D
  18. I just placed a lored head and it kept lore when I broke it. Also the MHF_Pig head seems to still work. Can you try relogging? sometimes its the client thats not loaded the skin yet.
    AmusedStew likes this.