Empire has updated to 1.8!

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Aikar, May 5, 2015.

1. So what name do we put when voting .-.
  2. Now it is time to complain about the absence of Dragon Tombs instead :p
  3. Meanwhile, on smp8....
  4. Yeaaaaaaaa! Banners and armor stands!!!! Thanks Aikar for all the time and effort you put into this update! :D
  5. What?
  6. :D:D:D:D:D THANK YOU ALL STAFF aND WHATEVER FOR MAKIGN THIS POSSIBLE :D
    crystaldragon13 likes this.
  7. What is this sorcery? Explain yourself
  8. Now we can make trampolines with slime balls lol the things tomi says.
  9. Now that's something to wake up to! It's 7:25, and I want to play Super Mario 64, but I feel like I want to add my comments in here.
    Good job, staff! Especially to the developers in this case, very nicely done. The new /ps settings sound great. I really wonder what the other new flags are. I'm also absolutely delighted with how you handled the villager problem. Oh, and a question: before this update, did you use tokens for biome changing as well? I think I remember it being done using rupees. Anyway, a new use for tokens is always cool! You probably won't be able to buy sponges with them anymore :p
    Again, great job!
    ShelLuser likes this.
  10. Double the outpost: Double the fun
  11. All my yes!
  12. 'Nuff said. :D
  13. First of all: Awesomeness!

Thanks a bunch for all the hard work that went into this. This is very exciting indeed, and yah... Just awesome!

I do have one question... Instead of running out I started testing and exploring most of these new features and...

I noticed that all (all I tested) spawn eggs now spawn babies, however this included villagers as well. Just double tested this with single player and in Vanilla villagers spawn as adults unless you spawn them (too) close to another adult.

So I'm wondering if this is a glitch or by design? Because if this is by design then we (contrib team) need to add this to the "changes from Vanilla" section :)
    607 and f_Builder_s like this.
  14. Currently (I may be wrong), but it seems like repairing OP gear is really cheap in levels??
  15. The only sensible response: YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAH :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Long lives the chocolate sprinkle Minecraft!
  16. Thanks for all your hard work and such a fab update :D I'll be looking forward to playing around with it and exploring when I get home :3
  17. Oh yes! I love all of you
  18. Stop rolling back without any warning. My friends and i have lost many stuffs because of it. Plus elder guardians are a pain to kill over and over again. Bottom line, PLEASE LET EVERYONE KNOW WHEN YOU ROLL BACK THE FREAKING SERVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  19. YAYAY finaly 1.8(.4), thanks EMC staff :D
    jdg44 likes this.
  20. First: why do you think stuff was rolled back? Because my inventory and some changes which I made in /waste se (smp2) say otherwise. As to hostile mobs: its not uncommon for them to respawn. I don't know for sure about the Elder Guardian, but regular guardians do respawn.

Second: Do you really need to shout that loud? ;) No offense, but it only makes messages more annoying to read, and I'm sure quite some people will skip over it because of it.