EMC Official Art Thread

Discussion in 'Artists' Gallery' started by Green_Mystery, Mar 16, 2012.

1. Ok so in art the teacher told us to draw a “mythical creature” This is what gaming_comander drew

http://imgur.com/jT2isRb
    Palmsugar likes this.

2. There's a first for something.
  3. So... I did I big cleanup of school stuff yesterday, and I found this:

It was one of those drawings I made in a lesson that I didn't think was that... interesting.:rolleyes:
    Also, I *cough* coincidentally was sitting next to my crush of that time when I was drawing the lower part :p (I made this about 1 and a half years ago).
  4. Wow, that's cool! :)
    howie052877 and haastregt like this.

5. Me being a complete nerd and vector drawing my old Google Chrome theme (not mine, credited the artist in the image description thingy). Gonna vector Yveltal too once I have time to start...
    jacob5089, 607, haastregt and 2 others like this.
  6. Y'all have some nice skills. I don't have any skills for drawing (letalone having legible handwriting), but I sure love enjoying those who do! :)
    haastregt, fluffinator09 and 607 like this.
  7. (Says the guy with the Krita logo for an avatar xD)
    IsaacNorman and 607 like this.
  8. :eek: ! Hey! Someone else (besides me) recognizes the icon, awesome! :D

9. took me 4 hours to make, very proud if i do say so myself
  10. Behold, my glorious masterpiece!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_PhfRY3KO5wFI8i6GAG-UzaiPDVDw5Dk/view?usp=sharing

Actually, it's nowhere near "beautiful", I roughed this out in nearly 30 seconds. There's a backstory to this drawing that I shall include it in a collapsable window below for those of you who are interested...

About a few months ago, I was playing online with one of my friends on Minecraft. (This was back when I actually had time to play the game in a greater level of depth...) I wanted to make a simple railway system with redstone, but I ran into an issue with the minecart and it switching tracks: I couldn't get it to work. My initial thoughts were to have a piston move the ground blocks with the tracks on it, that way when they line up, the track will "switch" from one pair of rails to the other.

When I was describing the situation to him, and my proposed idea, he didn't fully understand what I was saying, so I decided to draw out my idea to him. He told me that this would not work, and that the track would be uprooted from the ground the moment the block is pushed. I tried it and he was right. I did get my railway system working after that, but I used sensors and redstone torches instead.

Truth be told, the image you see here looks a bit better than the actual image I drew for him some number of months ago.

I'm capable of drawing much better than this, but this is all I'm willing to expend on such a drawing, unless there's a "sudden demand" to see me draw this same image at a higher level of quality..
    haastregt likes this.
  11. Would be nice if we could see the drawing :p
    607 and RainbowPony like this.
  12. See my above post, that's the drawing right there.
  13. Not showing up for me for some reason
    607 likes this.
  14. its not showing for me either lmao, mustv no posted?
  15. Perhaps you copied it from Google Photos? Those are private, only you (or people you've sent them too direcly) can see them.
  16. I'm sorry about this guys, yes, I got it from my Google Drive. Can you guys tell me how to get it to work on this website? It works on my end...
    607 likes this.
  17. Just upload the photo to a different medeum: puu.sh is what I always use, you can also you imgur (most easy to start with) or some other photo uploading website or ervice.
    607 likes this.
  18. I updated my original post with a link. I think that's how I'll do it from now on...

For those of you too lazy to go back several posts to see it, here's the link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_PhfRY3KO5wFI8i6GAG-UzaiPDVDw5Dk/view
  19. There's a link under 'Post Reply' and 'More Options...'. ;) How to upload images