EMC Official Art Thread

Discussion in 'Artists' Gallery' started by Green_Mystery, Mar 16, 2012.

1. Ooo I make these a lot using paint.net :3
    Yours is cool :D
    Palmsugar and Equinox_Boss like this.
  2. Haha, I like it!!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. Here is a lil speed paint I threw together I call it Faded :D

4. I'm never touching Adobe Illustrator again
    please someone give me an alternative

but here, have a Megumin
  5. Cute Pink Cat speed paint I did :3 It took me an hour trying to get it decent and my hand is wrapped cause its injured so it was pretty hard :p

Tigerstar and Equinox_Boss like this.

6. Bad phone camera images are 10/10
    Palmsugar, 607, SparerToaster and 3 others like this.
  7. I meant to reply to this back when I saw this post, but I forgot. Try FireAlpaca. It's free. Or Photoshop, since you have access to the Adobe Suite; try out the Lazy Nezumi plugin if you need a stabilizer. Illustrator, contrary to its name, is more for vector graphics than raster, which is how most drawing will pan out.

Also while I'm here I feel obligated to dump out some sketches so here's that of another stupid OC.

8. Thanks! I got some friends that recommended FireAlpaca, but I had no idea I could get a stabilizer in photoshop, which was my main problem with it. Also glad to see you around again
  9. RainbowPony, 607 and LordessSpartan_ like this.
  10. My last art project
  11. Not sure I'll be able top some of these masterpieces, as I am terrible at drawing, but I can sure practice hard. Anyways, the first one is inspired by the anime Another. (Sorry it's upside down. That's how I took the picture and I have yet to get around to flipping it. Sorry phone users.)

Who doesn't love Panic! At The Disco?

Most of mine are anime inspired. This one includes Chizuru Kirishiki from Shiki. (100% the best anime I have ever watched. Go check it out)

Next anime: Puella Magi Madoka Magica and my drawing of Kyubey

Lastly, I do enjoy my fair share of fan art and I did this Blurryface one a while back.
  12. That looks exceptional! It has such a great use of colors and the depth is amazing, it really inspires so many feelings.
    Deshoda, LordessSpartan_ and 607 like this.
  13. Thank you!
  14. I got a Wacom for Christmas so I need (simple) suggestions for what to draw!
    RainbowPony likes this.
  15. Same :) I suggest drawing anything you're interested in, nature, animals, maybe create a character or something! I find that sometimes when I draw just a few random shapes, it ends up looking a bit like something I'll just build off that :p
    Starzival and 607 like this.
  16. I've recently started a thread of my own where I illustrate players of EMC. Since I just noticed this thread, I thought I might add a few drawings of mine.

17. I thought of that, but still came up empty >.<
  18. Oh, wow! Those are quite impressive! :)
  19. Palmsugar likes this.
  20. The eyes look a little tall in #2, otherwise great work! :)