[CONTEST] Build a Snow Globe!

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Dec 4, 2016.

1. Congrats to all! If anyone would like to see inside ManiacMustache's snowman let me know. There are 3 rooms inside it.
    Eviltoade, xXvexenXx and UltiPig like this.
  2. 'Grats, all ! Hope it was as fun for all of you as it was for me !
    khixan, Eviltoade and xXvexenXx like this.
  3. Grats to the winners :)
    xXvexenXx likes this.
  4. All of those snow globes look awesome! Congratulations, guys! :)
    Eviltoade and xXvexenXx like this.
  5. Gratz to all the winners and great work for everyone who participated!! :)
    JohnKid, Eviltoade and UltiPig like this.
  6. Darn gave it a shot. Didnt really expect the creativity to go beyond a basic globe but those were definitely great designs. Congratz all.
    JohnKid and Eviltoade like this.
  7. Congrats to the winners!
  8. If anyone ever says snow globes are boring, they need to check these out. Fantastic job to everyone and a special congrats to the winners/honorable mentions!
    Sachrock likes this.
  9. Great job! Congrats winners :)
    khixan likes this.
  10. Wow, I didn't think I had a chance with all the great builders on EMC. Thanks EMC for the great server and community.:)

And if anyone would like a whole bunch of free snowballs, I will turn the the globe on so you can take all you :rolleyes:ant.
    TasteOfTerror likes this.
  11. Congratulations to all of the winners!! You guys deserved it with those great snowglobes!! ;)
  12. Congratulations to all the winners! All of these designs look awesome =)
    khixan likes this.
  13. The globes look amazing so congratulations to all and all who participated ;)
    khixan likes this.
  14. Grats to everyone who won :D
    PenguinDJ, khixan and Perez2428 like this.
  15. Congrats to the winners! About to go check them out.

Tried to download Jelle68's but the link contains a virus and my computer security deleted it. Maybe want to check the link? (Or maybe I'm the only one with that problem.)
  16. Congratulations to the winners! They look amazing!
    khixan likes this.
  17. Great job cube! Representing smp7 :D
  18. Woot, thank you (all) very much :)

I have heard that a few more times, I didn't put a virus in it myselve and most of the people are able to open it. It might be because you haven't got puu.sh or winrar installed. I have also made some screenhshots in basic settings for the people who really can't dowload it. http://imgur.com/a/iga8J

Also, I love Your build, Rex1o. I have been flying around for quite some time there, it just is awesome, I can't do annything like that :)
    KaliaLlama and TomvanWijnen like this.
  19. Thanks alot, I flyed around your's, I loved your houses but interior were missing!!!! I am sure you could have gotten first place :D
    Jelle68 likes this.