[CONTEST] Build a Snow Globe!

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Dec 4, 2016.

1. Thanks for answering my question :)

I'll just leave it the way it is... :rolleyes:

A little EDIT: about 5* "2 hours energie" later, It's all finished :)
    TomvanWijnen, Lilzies and 607 like this.
  2. To qualify as a snow globe, does it have to have a base?

Edit: Wow, that was a fast response. Thanks. :)
  3. It needs to have a globe. The rest is up to you.
    DrMadFate likes this.
  4. Correct
    DrMadFate likes this.
  5. I am attempting to get the globe round with glass......I can do this! Good Luck everyone I have seen amazing builds here on EMC and I know all of you will do FABULOUS!
    607 and Kytula like this.
  6. q1, If we are doing a snowman in our globe can we use a command to make it bigger?

q2, Can we do this on minecraft pe?
  7. I'm anxiously waiting for the submition to be open, it's the 16th!
  8. Omg, I KNEW i was forgetting to do something before going to the Christmas Party for Moose's work. Let me finalize and get up while on lunch break.
    607 likes this.
  9. LOL
    607 likes this.
  10. 1) Can you get a bigger snow golem in EMC?
    2) You have to give me a world download that I can load in the same Minecraft that EMC is run on, so that would be a no.
    Themoglover likes this.
  11. Submission form is now open. Sry for the delay.

REMEMBER: You have until Dec 31st at 11:59 pm EMC time to submit.
  12. Is that 60x60? It looks like more, but I could just be underestimating the size of residences. Also, it looks pretty awesome.
  13. It looks about right for the size. Check Gallifrey at smp2 spawn for a size that is a 57 x 57 globe.
    607 likes this.
  14. I'm terrible at judging sizes just by looking lol. I didn't realize so much could fit on one lot.
    607 and Krysyy like this.
  15. I counted that half of the stone thing was ±28, and knowing Jelle, yes, that is 60x60. :)
    kaptrix and 607 like this.

16. Small Preview as well! Its on emc :)
    607 likes this.
  17. Actually, it's an 59*59*59 globe, since I wanted to have a one-block centre and, to be honest, I just used 3 world edit commands to make the perfect globe with foot :p
    kaptrix and 607 like this.
  18. Did the same thing and then built it like a man! *gasp* lol that was sooo tedious to build the globe on emc. But i wanted my build to be available for everyone on emc to view. Even in the future.
    607 likes this.
  19. I may not win, but I put a lot of effort into it. :) Its located on smp7 at /wild e, next to the Guardian farm.

P.S. Don't mind the expansion to the left of the globe, Skele grinder almost complete. :rolleyes: