[CONTEST] Build a Snow Globe!

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Dec 4, 2016.

1. Well, I was in the process of moving my snow globe (using world edit, //move) and the server got rebooted. A solid 25% of my globe (which is a 60x60 sphere and I've spent over 5 hours working on this) is now gone. If I choose to fix it I've got to rebuild the sphere, which will not be easy, as well as a large portion of the house and the sleigh.
  2. Where are you building it, then?
  3. A friend's creative server. Some of us use it for various things like building and crap.
    607 likes this.
  4. A Good habit, is Always use //copy then //paste if you dont have backups of the item you are working on...

I never use //move on my SP world in-case my laptop freezes, crashes, or shuts off from the power going off...

And why build on a server? Why not build it on SP?
    607 likes this.
  5. Yah I learned that tip after it happened. And it's fun to build with other people. And if it's a nice server WE runs quicker than it would in a SP world.
    607 likes this.
  6. I have now sent my snow globe, but, it seems there is no way to see that everything is receved, I actually want to know that, I just want to be sure... I mean, I've spent quite some hours building...
    607 likes this.
  7. The current entries:

Lilzies
    ttyler333
    Memoriam
    allicanto
    xSkitzie
    cubefragment
    ManiacMustache
    TheKutesyKiraboo
    rburke5786
    Candlewax
    ThatMerryElfKid/JohnKid
    Rex1o
    RandomBumbleBee
    cam7051
    Jelle68
  8. As Jelle asked before could we receive an updated list on who's entries have been received and if our name is on this updated list does that also mean that our world file was successfully downloaded?
  9. Ah, I began work on this earlier in the month but I still don't have a good 40% of it done. Hate to see this go unfinished but such is life, I got busy. Good luck to everyone! Can't wait to hopefully see some of these! :eek:
    ChespinXMas2k16 and 607 like this.
  10. Application means that if your stuff does not download, you will get a message from me to re-create the link.
    If you submitted your app, it is on this list:

Lilzies
    ttyler333
    Memoriam
    allicanto
    xSkitzie
    cubefragment
    ManiacMustache
    TheKutesyKiraboo
    rburke5786
    Candlewax
    ThatMerryElfKid/JohnKid
    Rex1o
    RandomBumbleBee
    cam7051
    Jelle68
    crafter31211
    coorisnar
    khixan
    FunWart
    607 and crafter31211 like this.
  11. Ok I understand thank you very much! And happy new year!

Edit: Good luck to everyone on this list!
    ChespinXMas2k16, 607 and Slvr like this.
  12. does anyone know when the winners are announced? thanks!
    Tbird1128, cam7051 and 607 like this.
  13. Any winners yet?
  14. Tonight. We had some corrupted file issues, which is something common when we have these downloaded world options for submission.
    607, crafter31211 and ChespinXMas2k16 like this.
  15. Can't wait to see how everyone did :D
    Tbird1128, 607 and crafter31211 like this.
  16. Congrats guys! :)
  17. Congratulations to all of our winners and honorable mentions!
    Barring a few download issues, this was a really awesome entry collection. I love all the unique creations. A lot of cool use of redstone and songs too :)
  18. Congraulations! :) Those are some epic builds, guys.
  19. I haven't really followed any of this but those pictures look amazing! Congrats to all the winners. I'm especially excited because I know a few builders a bit more personal. Awesome work!
    khixan, EmpireMall and 607 like this.
  20. Congrats! They all look awesome :)
    khixan and EmpireMall like this.