Anyone Legendary Member?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by 29672057602, Jul 6, 2016.

1. If my math is correct, which it probably isn't, it would take over 17 years to get it at the rate 607 is going and he's one of the top posters.

Edit: Just checked and you could still get it without 50k likes but you'd have to get 25k likes which would still take almost a decade if you get a like on every single post.
  2. Yes, I also meant Esteemed.. But I forgot how to spell it:rolleyes:
    AmusedStew likes this.
  3. Where are the trophies listed at? I clicked every link on site and cannot find it... may be going blind.
  4. Nowhere. You need to search for "throphies", and then either find the news link itself, or find it via shell's emc dev appreciation thread. It indeed sucks it cannot be found in a normal way. :p

EDIT: oh yes that ^ link also works, but it says nowhere when you geg a new rank, apart from in that thread I mentioned.
  5. Wiki > General Guides & Information > Ranks Information. If you click on a rank, it'll lead you to the list of them and at the top is the link to the trophies. Not the easiest way to find it lol.
  6. Just an fyi following ^^^ this link and adding up all of the trophy points from it I cam up with 945 maximum... meaning either A Legendary Member is impossible to get or B I mathed wrong... I'll double check it now...
  7. True, but these are only the new throphies, there are more throphies in this link: http://www.empireminecraft.com/help/trophies
    607 likes this.
  8. It would take FDNY21 about 14,9 years, or more accurate 5452 days and that's including the time he's been here. (I think :p) That being said, I didn't use the exact number of posts/likes though. :p
    haastregt and UltiPig like this.
  9. Pfft. I'm already Legendary, don't need a forum title for that...
  10. It comes out to 1,163, which is why I said you could get Legendary with only 25k likes instead of 50k.
  11. True, but why settle for less?
    607, jkjkjk182 and kaptrix like this.
  12. I'm pretty sure you're a Legendary Member already. That's what it says on my screen....
  13. But.. doesn't legendary also imply you're also gone, dead & buried in soulsand (if not already then soon), like most legends? He was legendary...

Sure, we also got living legends I suppose, but those are rare :p

Anyway, I have my focus set on becoming Elite for now. That would be cool enough for me :cool:

So... 4 more years of posting to go? :D
  14. Thanks, needed the chuckle. :D

EDIT: Just want to add, treat all my comments as humor, my ego isn't actually that big. :p
  15. You could be a living legend! ;)
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  16. It has been some months lets bumpo this :)
  17. time to start like botting ;)