Anyone Legendary Member?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by 29672057602, Jul 6, 2016.

1. Why? I think it would've been quite easy to tell that there is still none, as there aren't even any Esteemed Members yet.
  2. I just like the fact that the forum says I am "distinguished member".. helps with my self esteem.
  3. If my math is right, I'll be getting esteemed in 2.5k posts and 1.5k likes, but won't be legendary for a loooooooooong time. :p
    607 likes this.
  4. Does that mean Fendy will hit Esteemed November 25th?
  5. So when you hit 10k likes and posts? Well you are 137 trophy points off esteemed, 10k likes gives you 70 points and 10k posts will give you 50 points, so you will be 17 points of getting esteemed, when you hit 10k likes and posts
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  6. The real question is why these ranks exist if nobody has ever gotten them.
  7. Because people might get them once.
    Sgt_Pepper4 and jkjkjk182 like this.
  8. Because people will eventually get them - I'll most likely get esteemed on January 29th, 2017. :)

Math is difficult... ;)
    Krysyy and Sachrock like this.
  9. I'll probably just be at "well known" forever & im OK with that. I have come to terms with my fate long ago.
  10. I don't feel like checking right now, but I'd doubt that being possible, as the 2 year, 3 year, 4 year and 5 year anniversary trophies all give quite some points.
  11. ohhh well life happens
  12. I can find what trophies are available through site help, but I don't see where to find a list of trophies I've earned.
  13. Go to your profile, where it'll be somewhere near your post and like count, on the left. Click that number to see which you have earned. :)
    607 likes this.
  14. Its on your profile and press the amount of trophy points you have
  15. As others have said, but I'll add as an official response:
    These high end trophy points and levels were specifically designed because no one had got there yet.
    They are in place to have a goal to work towards for those that had already met the first round of goals.
  16. I keep looking at that and thinking "wow that's a long way away", but in reality its not even 6 months from now. It makes me feel uncomfortable :p
    mba2012, 607 and TomvanWijnen like this.
  17. lol, it's actually even less than 5 months from now... :) Also, I believe I'll get esteemed 10 days before you... ;) *feels smug*
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  18. I don't spam the forums nearly enough for some of these trophies. I need the 5-year one just to make it to Elite.
  19. My next two trophys I know I can get fairly easy is
    Empire Elder & People Pleaser

5 years about in a month and get 5,000 likes.

In other-words, if you are "Pleasing" to the community... You can reach that rank.
  20. Does it list somewhere how much points it takes for each level?