Anyone Legendary Member?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by 29672057602, Jul 6, 2016.

1. 607, SoulPunisher and Mob_Meal like this.
  2. FacepalmRhy and Sachrock like this.
  3. Wow! I'm a LOT closer to "Prominant Member" than I thought. Just 34 likes & 16 posts (after this one, that is). :D
    kaptrix likes this.

4. Um, I'm apparently terrible at math and/or typing... That should have read 116 posts :confused:
  5. Welp, time to buy 15 more alts :I
    Dufne and Sachrock like this.
  6. /banrhy4likebotting
    Sgt_Pepper4 likes this.
  7. you've got it all wrong it was inspect elemented! :eek:
  8. I will be legendary 10^65 years from now. This is when, assuming that protons do not decay, the estimated time for rigid objects like rocks to rearrange their atoms and molecules via quantum tunneling. On this timescale, all matter is liquid. Go figure.
    UltiPig likes this.
  9. I shall now call you, from now on, the Liquid Legend. ;)
    Theomglover and Sgt_Pepper4 like this.
  10. lol, I will be getting the elder achievement in like 7 months and 11 days, but "pleasing" to the community, I have no ETA on because very few people even know who I am anymore.. :oops: ..let alone like my posts, besides needing like a million more posts to even get the posting achievements.. :confused:
    607, jkjkjk182, FoxyRavenger and 2 others like this.
  11. I know you .-.
    607, jkjkjk182, Hashhog and 1 other person like this.
  12. I'm still not even an Elite member yet. It should happen when I hit 5 years in January, though.
    (Or 2,500 likes, but we know which one's more likely to happen first)
  13. Contributing to the cause by liking your comment :p
    607 and Jay2a like this.
  14. Contributed to the contribution :)
    kaptrix likes this.
  15. I'm still Prominent :D I have a long way to go ;)
  16. I hit distinguished without even realizing I was close. It's not as far off as you think.
  17. Everyone knows me, (Good or Bad) it truly is how you announce yourself. If you see a player, let's use Shelluser as a example. He is well known for helping members out and he gets likes for that.

I am insane, moved smps 3 times in one year, known for creating pixel art, ex skin creator, used to pvp, and waiting to re-appeal. I tend to spit out random things here and there and get likes. I mean, you make your character right? That is what I have essentially done. I know you... sort of. I seen you here and there in forums. Hey at least you made an appearance right? ;)
    Theomglover likes this.
  18. Or you could take the "random" strategy and post things like this.
    I mean seriously, a few hours of boredom got me 23 likes.
  19. Exactly xD