Empire Minecraft is a collection of Minecraft Servers, with over 400,000 players, averaging 200 to 300 online during peak!All of our servers are integrated together into one large minecraft community. Our Minecraft Community is the core of a great experience.
Our minecraft survival servers are a friendly place to enjoy the game, whether you are a new to minecraft or a veteran, There is something for everyone to do.Our server focuses on the idea of Play Your Way, meaning we give you the option to play the way you like best.
Looking for a new minecraft server to play on? Then look no more, you are here.
Minecraft Survival Servers
- You can now use "free" for the buy and sell price on shop signs. For example put "free" on the third line to give away free stuff and ":free" on the third line to take donations, of course you could also do "free:free"
- Shop signs are smarter about checking the prices to make sure they are correct.
- Ghasts fireballs do damage again.
- Ender pearl throwing is enabled again.
- Fixed the residence [access] signs not working for players with super long usernames.
- Two new supporter perks (customize residence messages and TNT usage).
As usual please be on the lookout for any new bugs or problems. Thanks and have fun everyone!
- You can now view your rupees history and other information on the website! Click Rupees on the top to see yours now.
Breaking Change: Rupees no longer support fractions. This means that player shop signs with fractions (such as 1.5 or 0.01) will no longer work. If you wanted to sell something for 0.5 rupees just make the quantity 2 and sell it for 1 rupee.
- You can now use /r as a shortcut instead of /rupees.
- After a lot of community discussion we have decided to remove the rupees leaderboard and rankings. But have no fear, we are working on some better ways to have leaderboards that are not based on rupees (XP will be part of it).
- Now that this new system is in place we will be adding more ways to earn free rupees in the next few days. This was a large systems change and I just wanted to get the core in place first.
As with any large update please be vigilant for bugs and report them to me (you can click on my name on the left to send a private message). I tested this new system the best I could but the community will be the real test.
Thanks to everyone who keeps sending in so many wonderful suggestions. I will continue to implement as...
Below is a quick FAQ for questions that I know are going to be asked. If you have a different question please check the Empire Guide first before asking it.
What is the address of the new server?
Is what I am carrying and my stats like health and XP the same between servers?
Can items and blocks be taken between servers?
Can I can claim a residence on smp3 even though I have one on a different server?
Do I have a different rupees account on each server?
Can I unclaim my residence on another server and claim one on smp3?
In your residence you can now grant access to individual buttons, doors, chests, etc. It is very simple to do all you have to do is place a sign above it. Learn how in the updated Server Guide:
Empire Guide > Residence > Modifying Protection with Signs
You can now reset and unclaim your own residence. This can be helpful if you want to start over in it or move to a different server. It is limited to one reset or unclaim every 24 hours because it is stressful on the servers. Learn how in the updated Server Guide:
Empire Guide > Residence > Resetting or Unclaiming a Residence
Additionally there were a bunch of various bug fixes and minor improvements related to residences. As usual you can find the update log here: http://EmpireMinecraft.com/updates
I hope everyone enjoys these new updates, the next focus is getting smp3 launched
Just visit this site and click the blue Vote button (on the right):
You don't have to sign up or make an account or anything. You can vote every 24 hours. Thanks Empire and stay tuned for a large residence improvement update later this evening.
I am proud to announce a bunch of updates that have to do with animals. Here is a list of the changes:
- You can now purchase animals with /purchase, for 350 rupees each. They will spawn where you are standing.
- Killing animals in Town requires that you have the build flag (permission) in that residence.
- Tamed wolves are no longer treated like players (the PVP wolves glitch).
- Using shears on animals in Town requires that you have the use flag (permission) in that residence.
- Cows will now spawn in Town (bug before).
Thanks to all of our supporters who continue to fund the Empire. If you are interested in becoming a supporter you can see the perks here: http://empireminecraft.com/account/upgrades