What is your biggest pet peeve?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Otus_NigRum, Jul 30, 2018.

1. I did that until I started using a Chromebook where there is no Caps Lock button, which was actually only a few months ago
    q1zx likes this.
  2. I'm well known as the senior who tramples... because I do that...

And the one he quoted... yeah, sorry for calling you stupid freshmen, but seriously, those kids that hang in a circle are the biggest idiots out there... they'll learn eventually :p
  3. Ew, gross. lol

I wish the best for them in their learning endeavors. :)
    Otus_NigRum and q1zx like this.
  4. They're going to have a tough time typing... Anything... In life...
    Otus_NigRum likes this.
  5. Yeah. I think they better learn how to use shift quickly because as time goes on and school gets harder... Typing essays is going to be a mess.
    Otus_NigRum and Joy_the_Miner like this.
  6. Oh, I can add to that! People moving on when mining a gold vein and hitting stone. I can't find it on the Minecraft wiki, but I'm pretty sure gold veins can have a block of stone in them. I've found this to often be the case, at least, and others have as well, although it could of course maybe be coincidental. Anyway, if it is indeed true, it's annoying, because then it likely won't be found anymore, as there won't be gold sticking out anymore, and if someone does once come across it while strip mining, it will be very small, because it's only half of the vein.
    Otus_NigRum likes this.
  7. I have a new peeve

Doing surgery on grapes
  8. When people mine a hole to bedrock in the middle of a path carelessly, resulting in you dying because some kid couldn't mine straight down elsewhere.
    Joy_the_Miner and Otus_NigRum like this.
  9. Here we go:
    1 Screeching Windows
    2 Silver Bells song
    3 Stupid patents
    4. Gift Cards because if you don't use the whole amount you feel obligated to spent that 16 cents for a flipping 30$ sweater
    5 Undertale Fandom
    6 Scratch 5, any toxic fandom
    7 Noobs
    8 When you roll down a window going 90 and the wind makes your ears pop and unpop simultaneously
    9 My unfair teachers
    10 the fact that since I skipped a level of pre ap people expect more than me
    11 people who bother me about writing a new book weather it be a sequel or not
    12 being blamed for something you didn't do
    13 Me getting a spurs ticket pronto, but I cant look for Kawhi, he's in Toronto
    14 People who take my credit as their own
    15 Liars
    16 When I click a link and I wait patiently for it to load only for an error to occur
    17 Nosy people
    18 Little kids yelling at a Toys R Us, or in the US' case, Toy City, Walmart or Target
    19 People who talk during the movie
    20 People who want to fight or question what you say when trying to correct them
    21 When you are so obviously right about something, but are too tired to tell them something or just don't care anyomre
    Otus_NigRum and q1zx like this.
  10. If you have 16 cents on a gift card, give it to someone else. ;) You feel generous for giving a whole gift card away and they get the burden. You're being nice and mean at the same time.
    Otus_NigRum likes this.
  11. XD true dat
    q1zx and Otus_NigRum like this.
  12. Hmm my pet peeve is the person who commented above me :p
    Otus_NigRum likes this.
  13. Honestly not gonna lie they are actually above me
    Otus_NigRum likes this.
  14. I have 2 more:

1. Extremely self-centered / arrogant people
    2. Humming
    Otus_NigRum likes this.
  15. I lied, it's my new icon graphic. I cannot get the eyes to look the way I want them to and it's bothering me so much...
    Otus_NigRum likes this.
  16. Oooh, I can relate with number 1, it's not a pet peeve but it eliminates any sympathy I have for them.
    Otus_NigRum likes this.
  17. When the snow day calculator tells you there's a 100% chance of a snow day tomorrow and then there isn't one.
  18. Aw..

Only in the cinema or at (someone's) home too?

Joy_the_Miner likes this.
  19. Lol what? Why would they do that? They're right next to each other... XD
  20. omg, I feel that one, especially since its christmas
    q1zx likes this.