What is your biggest pet peeve?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Otus_NigRum, Jul 30, 2018.

1. When people say that they have "OCD" and flaunt about it. It's an illness, not a trophy
  2. I find it to be quite annoying when people quote really long posts and don't remove the text inside them, when what's in the quote doesn't need to be restated/reshown for what's in their message.
    607 likes this.
  3. The biggest pet peeve is someone telling you just what peeves them.
    Otus_NigRum likes this.
  4. Ok, i have a few...

Freshmen stoppin in the middle of the hallways (they get bowled over, sorry, I have no respect for the jerks)
    Underclassmen trying to boss me (you'll get the "i'm a senior, get in your place" card)
    Having homework while I'm sick
    Tutoring (because I don't have patience)

That's all I can think of....
    Otus_NigRum likes this.
  5. When people don't know how to use punctuation.

Like this:

so i went to the store with my mom the other day and i found a cool horse stuffy i like but it was purple and i dont like purple i like blue so i found a blue one and then i got mad when my mommy spilt jucie on it and i felt sad and it made me mad and it made me very angry with her

Or, when people never put spaces between commas and periods:

life.life is a strange occurance of nature.it can make u sad,happy,mad,or,ecstatic.i never understood life,to be honest,it was never my thing,as a kid,i did a lot of non-life things,such as reading.so thats my life story. . ...

People, please learn to use proper punctuation. I still see adults type like that, and it irks me a lot...
  6. Now that I'm in high school, I understand this on a spiritual level.

The kids in my grade (9) literally hang out in a CIRCLE in the middle of the hallway and will never move.
  7. I'm Homeschooled so i can't relate to this but my biggest pet peeve is When someone thinks they are entitled to something in life. News flash your not
    Otus_NigRum likes this.
  8. Magical thing called pushing your way through. SHOW THOSE MIDGETS WHILE BLASTINV RAINING BLOOD
    Otus_NigRum likes this.
  9. Freedom of speech? I'm entitled to that in life.
    Otus_NigRum likes this.
  10. Actually, Walk would be a more appropriate song :DDDD
  11. WALK ON HOME BOOYYY
  12. Freedom of speech is one thing but thinking that everybody else should give you everything is comepletly different
    Otus_NigRum likes this.
  13. my parents should give me food or else I will die
    607 likes this.
  14. See thats different than saying i should get free college or my car should be free or my insurance should be free
    607 and Otus_NigRum like this.
  15. Yeah I understand lol
  16. Hmm, idea for New Nations na jk lol
  17. lol welcome
    Otus_NigRum likes this.
  18. People calling themselves miners when they strip mine in Minecraft, but they left all the ores in the caves!

I guess I shouldn't be too upset, because it's their loss. I go in there and clean it up and resell the ores left behind. :)
  19. Hehe... We need better typing classes... Also, at my school there are kids that use caps lock on and off to capitalize instead of shift.
    607 and Joy_the_Miner like this.
  20. Caps lock??? *sigh*